The WWE Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I stopped watching wrestling many moons ago but I have to know how much are tickets to these events?

I stopped watching wrestling many moons ago but I have to know how much are tickets to these events?

Mine were like $60 each..

I stopped watching too, but to see what is probably the Rock's last match, Undertaker's last, probably HHH's, is too much for me to pass up when I have friends down in Miami. It all works out. A cool weekend to hang out and then see Mania while I'm down there. I'm excited.

I went to Wrestlemania in Atlanta it Sucked as far as matches went best match Taker vs HHH. Taker will retire after this he is to old and broke down to wrestle more then a few matches a year I am going to predict something crazy but I think we will see a Taker vs HBK 3 match for the event. It is just a hunch may be way off but it is a hunch.

The event should be great. Can't imagine what the atmosphere for Rock vs Cena will be like. I hope the match isn't for the WWE championship though. It should however be the main event because no match will be able to follow it. I do hope the WWE championship match involves CM Punk somehow, a match with Daniel Bryan would be a show stealer. Still not sure who the Undertaker could face, not sure if i want to see a rematch with Triple H or Kane.

Ended up getting last minute tickets on Ticketmaster for Survivor Series last night. Only reason I went was to see the Rock return to action and I'm glad I did. His reaction when he came out wasn't as huge as I expected.. but part of me thinks it's cause everyone was in shock that he was actually back. I took a crappy video with my iPhone. And yeah, our seats were horrible. Can't complain for $35 though.

[video=youtube;40ViXTJohL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ViXTJohL8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Watched the event on PPV, solid event. Really wanted to see the Undertaker return during the Show/Henry match. The fans chant
started to get me excited. Glad CM Punk won, that was a good match. The Rock can clearly still go and is in the best shape of his life. It's too bad a 2nd run is unlikely, he's just so entertaining.

What are everyone's thoughts on Jericho's return?

[video=youtube;kLi9CVi7Ld8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLi9CVi7Ld8[/video]

I was stoked to see him returning, but the gimmick left me conflicted. It seems pretty apparent that they're going for a heel twist with his return.

What are everyone's thoughts on Jericho's return?

[video=youtube;kLi9CVi7Ld8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLi9CVi7Ld8[/video]

I was stoked to see him returning, but the gimmick left me conflicted. It seems pretty apparent that they're going for a heel twist with his return.

I haven't seen WWE in a long long time mostly due to I can't afford cable, but Jericho as a heel again wow didn't see that coming :bang: I can't recall the last time he was a good guy... but back when he made fun of Stephanie McMahon those were priceless

[video=youtube;XAolZFjq06g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XAolZFjq06g[/video]

I'm watching Raw right now so I figured I'd bump this. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

The Rock vs. John Cena
Undertaker vs. HHH in a Hell in a Cell match
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight championship

Taker/HHH is going to be crazy. I have no idea how they are going to hang the cell since it's outdoors. I'm sure they'll have a structure up for lights and stuff but the cell is gigantic. Can't wait.

I'm watching Raw right now so I figured I'd bump this. Wrestlemania is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

The Rock vs. John Cena
Undertaker vs. HHH in a Hell in a Cell match
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight championship

Taker/HHH is going to be crazy. I have no idea how they are going to hang the cell since it's outdoors. I'm sure they'll have a structure up for lights and stuff but the cell is gigantic. Can't wait.

The first 30 minutes of tonight's Raw were insane. I can't wait for The Rock to come out tonight.

The Wrestlemania is definitely shaping up to be insane. I can't say I dislike any of the matches on the card so far. As for the cell, it'll probably be attached to something like this:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../Wrestlemania-24-orlando-citrus-bowl-1111.jpg

I love the Cena/Rock and HHH/Undertaker matches. I think this is the year the streak ends. CM Punk and Jericho could be good. World Championship is meh. Not really a fan of either guy.

I love the Cena/Rock and HHH/Undertaker matches. I think this is the year the streak ends. CM Punk and Jericho could be good. World Championship is meh. Not really a fan of either guy.

I'm really don't care for Daniel Bryan, but Sheamus has really grown on me recently. My one complaint at this point is the never-ending promos for Rock/Cena. I understand that The Rock can't attend too frequently, but there's absolutely nothing entertaining about the commentators bringing up their "Twitter battles". :ack:

I love Daniel Bryan, easily the best wrestler technical wise today. I would love for him to retain against Sheamus I'm pretty sure that would make people riot. But it won't happen, hopefully Undertaker wins as well (it'd make me sick if HHH buried undertakers streak).

I love Daniel Bryan, easily the best wrestler technical wise today. I would love for him to retain against Sheamus I'm pretty sure that would make people riot. But it won't happen, hopefully Undertaker wins as well (it'd make me sick if HHH buried undertakers streak).

I definitely respect Bryan a hell of a lot as a wrestler, I'm just sick of his current gimmick (running mid-match).

Way outside my turf here... but really curious. Do you guys view this stuff like some view soap operas? You know it's scripted/choreographed but don't know what the script is and hope it turns out ok for your character? Is this why you like it? It's like a live violent video game?

Way outside my turf here... but really curious. Do you guys view this stuff like some view soap operas? You know it's scripted/choreographed but don't know what the script is and hope it turns out ok for your character? Is this why you like it? It's like a live violent video game?

I just grew up on it when I was younger. Guys like the Rock and Stone Cold. When they left, so did I. When I heard the Rock was back I had to check it out. I've kept in touch with it sometimes but nothing major. Honestly I don't know why I watch it. I just do sometimes. There's nothing else on Monday nights. There's some pretty talented guys, like the Rock. You'd be surprised.

Rock got abused by Cena tonight. Especially about the notes on his wrist. My friend caught that before he mentioned it. I couldn't believe it.

As for the Taker streak. I think HBK gets added as ref, HHH will have the match won, and HBK will refuse to count. They are building tension between the two. Cap it with a match at WM29 between the two of them as both of their last matches.

I grew up with it as a kid as well. Just really enjoyed it since, I go through times of watching it and not. I enjoy the athleticism of some of the guys and the general business as its self. I also find it funny for the most part, mainly due to the stupidity as well. It's hard to explain

I just grew up on it when I was younger. Guys like the Rock and Stone Cold. When they left, so did I. When I heard the Rock was back I had to check it out. I've kept in touch with it sometimes but nothing major. Honestly I don't know why I watch it. I just do sometimes. There's nothing else on Monday nights. There's some pretty talented guys, like the Rock. You'd be surprised.

Rock got abused by Cena tonight. Especially about the notes on his wrist. My friend caught that before he mentioned it. I couldn't believe it.

As for the Taker streak. I think HBK gets added as ref, HHH will have the match won, and HBK will refuse to count. They are building tension between the two. Cap it with a match at WM29 between the two of them as both of their last matches.

Same here pretty much. I got back into it when ECW came back, then forgot about it again. Guys like the Rock and Shawn Micheals make it really entertaining. But I think there's a lack of that kind of polarizing figures right now.

I love your idea for an HBK-HHH final match at WM29. That'd be another huge match.

But I think there's a lack of that kind of polarizing figures right now.

Without question. Cena is obviously their top gun which IMO is horrible. Look at what we had in the 90's. Rock, Stone Cold, Taker, HBK, HHH. Blows this era out of the water.

There's really no one else right now except CM Punk, who I like a lot. He's a good wrestler but when I watch him he doesn't have that exciting move that gets the crowd on their feet like the Stunner or the Rock Bottom. He's great on the mic though.

Outside of those 2 though, the next in line is who? The Miz? Daniel Bryan? Good lord. For the wrestlers in the back complaining that the Rock is headlining WM28, they should take a look around and get their answer why he is. I worry about next year's Mania since there's no guarantee Rock, Taker, or HHH are going to be there. Since it's just across the bridge from me in NJ I plan on going, but damn.

I can't wait to go to Miami and experience WM28.