The WWE Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was entertaining, but for that to be the build up to the main event match of WrestleMania? I'm not impressed.

Exactly. And the fact that the Rock will either be gone or not really around much afterwards makes it less interesting since it's pretty apparent Cena will win.

At the same time, I have a hard time believing Rock would come back just to get beaten by Cena, who apparently he is not a fan of personally, at WrestleMania. Although, money talks volumes.

But yeah. the Taker/HHH match is what I'm looking forward to most now, Rock/Cena is just an added bonus. Hopefully the match delivers, it'll probably be similar to Rock/Hogan at WM18.

HHH/Undertaker match will go like this...HBK will either fast count or do something to his old friend Triple H so he doesn't win. He can't let Triple H win against the man that retired him..Hence setting up a Triple H vs HBK match somewhere down the line..The Undertaker will win 20 call it a career and be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year.

HHH/Undertaker match will go like this...HBK will either fast count or do something to his old friend Triple H so he doesn't win. He can't let Triple H win against the man that retired him..Hence setting up a Triple H vs HBK match somewhere down the line..The Undertaker will win 20 call it a career and be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year.

And add in the stipulation of some sort of power authority on the line between HHH/HBK and I think that will definitely happen.

Not that it's a real spoiler or anything since it was quite apparent, but Kane vs. Randy Orton was added to WrestleMania at the Smackdown tapings last night.

A classic filler match. I am looking forward to Kane's entrance though because at WrestleMania it always seems to look pretty cool. I'm sure they'll put this in the middle of the show when it's dark out to give it a cooler feel.

With two weeks to go, I think there needs to be a physical altercation between Cena and Rock tommorow. Maybe one of those classic brawls that leads to security coming out and trying to break it up. How much longer can this verbal back and forth go on for?

I was at the WWE show at Madison Square Garden tonight. Here's some of the pics I took.

a0cn5f.jpg

6hq5w1.jpg

ngovw9.jpg

30aggut.jpg

35ivi42.jpg

2pphuly.jpg

s4p6bm.jpg

260pjep.jpg

WrestleMania is Sunday. Mad excited.

- John Cena Vs. The Rock

- Randy Orton Vs. Kane

- 12-Man Tag Match: Team Teddy Vs. Team Johnny

- Hell in a Cell Match with special referee Shawn Michaels - The Undertaker Vs. Triple H

- WWE Championship Match: CM Punk (c) Vs. Chris Jericho

- World Heavyweight Championship Match: Daniel Bryan (c) Vs. Sheamus

- Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos Vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve

- Cody Rhodes Vs. Big Show

They started setting up at Sun Life already and it looks sick so far.

2055rur.jpg

I'm stoked. Despite the fairly poor buildup this year, I still think the matches have a hell of a lot of potential. The only match I could care less about is the Divas match, but (sadly) that's usual with the WWE as of lately.

Where are your seats? I really wish I could've made the short trip down to Miami for the event. One day...

Where are your seats? I really wish I could've made the short trip down to Miami for the event. One day...

Sadly in the upper deck, but right at the middle so the ring will be directly in front of me. Pretty low in the section too so they should be good seats, hopefully.

I'll definitely attend next year as well since it's in NJ. Legit about a 25minute drive from me. Awesome.

Sadly in the upper deck, but right at the middle so the ring will be directly in front of me. Pretty low in the section too so they should be good seats, hopefully.

I'll definitely attend next year as well since it's in NJ. Legit about a 25minute drive from me. Awesome.

I don't blame you. The prices for some of the lower levels are crazy. Plus, I think Hell in a Cell matches are better viewed from a little higher up. I'm sure you'll still have a killer time.

I don't blame you. The prices for some of the lower levels are crazy. Plus, I think Hell in a Cell matches are better viewed from a little higher up. I'm sure you'll still have a killer time.

Yup.. as long as that structure doesn't block my view I'll be happy. I don't think it should judging by the seating chart, but we'll see.

I'll post some of my pics on here when I get back.

Have a good time! Really looking forward to Mania. Im not as big a wrestling fan as I was ten years ago when I was 9,10, 11 years old, but I still look forward to the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. Last year was a bit of a disappointment but I have no doubt this one will pass it. 3 potential show stealers. The crowd for Rock/Cena is gonna be unreal! Can't wait.

My predictions for the main event matches see Sheamus defeating Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship. CM Punk retaining the WWE title vs. Chris Jericho. The Undertaker defeating Triple H in the Hell in the Cell to go 20-0. I honestly have no idea whos winning Rock/Cena. I'm expecting a screwjob finish, because I can't see either man losing cleanly. Gonna be a great show

It's fitting that this Wrestlemania was at the home of the Miami Dolphins.... As both are a joke. These matches were nothing more than dragged out matches you would see on Raw. None of them had a that "Wow" factor. No one fell through a cage, no big surprises, it was just mediocre and I'm a little pissed I just paid $55 for it.

Undertaker and HHH was what I paid for and the only thing exciting about that match was the lashes undertakers back had from the chair shots. The cage served no purpose at all for that math.

CM Punk vs Jericho was one of the better matches of the evening. When Jericho caught CM Punk upside down from the top rope and put him in the Walls of Jericho I was actually impressed. However, after a pretty good fight throughout the match, the ending was less than spectacular.

It's fitting that this Wrestlemania was at the home of the Miami Dolphins.... As both are a joke. These matches were nothing more than dragged out matches you would see on Raw. None of them had a that "Wow" factor. No one fell through a cage, no big surprises, it was just mediocre and I'm a little pissed I just paid $55 for it.

Undertaker and HHH was what I paid for and the only thing exciting about that match was the lashes undertakers back had from the chair shots. The cage served no purpose at all for that math.

CM Punk vs Jericho was one of the better matches of the evening. When Jericho caught CM Punk upside down from the top rope and put him in the Walls of Jericho I was actually impressed. However, after a pretty good fight throughout the match, the ending was less than spectacular.

As if math in a classroom wasn't hard enough.

I haven't watched WWF in a veeeeeery long time, but I'm glad you said Jericho had an impressive match. I always regarded him as one of the best entertainers of the trade and my personal favorite. Lion Tamer, baby!