(P515) Potential Hotel for USH | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

(P515) Potential Hotel for USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney has Mickey
WB/Disvovery has Bugs Bunny
Paramount was dumb and lost Popeye
And Woody Woodpecker was mismanaged. It's too bad because they reaaaallly tried to re-push the IP in the late 90s and early 2000s with "The New Woody Woodpecker Show", Kids Zone, and tie-in video games, but it was a very half-assed attempt at rejuvenation.

They even half-assed it even worse with the horrid 2017 direct-to-video movie and the lazy flash You Tube 2018 series.

Why does Universal suck so much with legacy content? Minions should not be their mascots, lmao.

Oh well, anyway, a hotel in Woody Woodpecker parking would be such a convenience for hotel guests. Its litetally at the front gate.
I hate to say it, but universal has minions.

I'd be more excited for the hotel if it was character themed.....but would be surprised if it's anything more then a Universal Hotel

I'd be more excited for the hotel if it was character themed.....but would be surprised if it's anything more then a Universal Hotel
I think it'd be cool to see Universal leverage their film history for this hotel when it comes to decorations and the like. I don't need a bunch of Jaws/Jurassic Park/Frankenstein themed guest rooms (okay, I do) but using the hotel as a way to celebrate classic Universal films would be great.

I think it'd be cool to see Universal leverage their film history for this hotel when it comes to decorations and the like. I don't need a bunch of Jaws/Jurassic Park/Frankenstein themed guest rooms (okay, I do) but using the hotel as a way to celebrate classic Universal films would be great.
I hope we get something that is unique.

To me this is space that could have been used for the park, so at the very least if they make the hotel feel like more then just the Marriott but with pictures of Back to the Future on the wall

Reactions: Jake S
I'm holding out hope for a cool restaurant/bar/lounge space that will be accessible from the front of the park. I love the space at the Sheraton but I'm (rarely) going to bother to make that walk while visiting the park.
There’s a public bar there?

Wasn't there scuttlebutt online that Hollywood's hotel would look very similar to the Universal Studios Grand Hotel in Beijing?