New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
…I think I know
Austin Powers Hello GIF
This is the IP I had heard about.

0f564902-f3b0-453a-a9c2-4cf184df91c3_text.gif

Could always still be off the mark like any rumor, but I personally am expecting the parade to gonna get a little groovy.

I know Mario won't be there as it's not a classic movie but whenever Epic Universe gets a parade I would suggest a Mario cart (with Mario in it) on the rainbow road track made of millions of lights followed by the other main characters in their own carts.

If this ends up being a nighttime parade, that'll be an embarrassment to WDW. that no longer has any night parades. Perhaps it will spur Disney to bring a night parade back to MK. That would be a double win for theme park fans if that happens.
When is the last time Disney actually felt embarrassed? They have been pissing off their guests and under expanding while raising prices for like 2 decades now. It's pretty sad that I am somehow expecting this supposed 60 billion from Disney to still disappoint or at least not even make any impact for 5 years. They needed huge expansion yesterday.

Current rumored properties include:

Back to the Future
JAWS
E.T.
Ghostbusters
Jurassic World
Transformers
Nintendo
Universal Monsters
Minions
DreamWorks

(I have no idea if this list is exhaustive or accurate)
Bikes in the street for E.T.?

Ten units is a lot. As speculated earlier, it would be fun to have floats like “Horror” and “Sci-Fi” and “Adventure” with long floats that juggle two or three IPs like the long finale float of Festival of Fantasy. Or course, if the streets can handle that sort of float length.
Seems they had some issues on turning corners with a long Mardi Gras float in 2023, so that might be an issue.

Reactions: Disneyson1
Part of me wonders, with this new parade seeming to be mostly about the legacy IPs at Universal, and the long-awaited sequel releasing this year...

Could we possibly see the ghost with the most represented as well?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
When do we expect this parade to start? Universal parks are missing a lot of entertainment right. Is. No lagoon show, no parade (I know Mardi Gras is on for a short time), no HP castle show . Give us late Spring/early Summer visitors something, please!

They'll probably have to debut Dreamworks/Parade/Night show fairly early in the summer to combat the early summer opening of Tiana (which will be a significant draw) and Country Bears at WDW.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I'm curious to the schedule of all the announcements Universal has to release. Official opening of Dreamworks Land, Parade, Nighttime Show, Summer tribute store, Epic Universe and preview center. Plus HHN stuff between all of that. We know the 28th is going to be Epic announcement, but man do they have a lot to get through.

It's their "Strike Hard. Strike Fast. No Mercy" method for 2024 advertising. They struck hard with the Epic Universe official announcement. We're in the "strike fast" era. They'll show no mercy.

Disney will try to "sweep the leg"..
Summer is going to be fun.

HHN announcements, Epic reveals, parade, nighttime show, etc.

Pretty much non-stop excitement through the rest of this year and next.

Edit: +D23 announcements, fully expecting Disney to turn the corner and actually reveal substantial projects

Last edited: