New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor) | Inside Universal Forums

New Parade at Universal Studios Florida (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope this gives them the ability to bring in some IPs like BTTF/Jaws back to the park.

dance-left-shark.gif

I’m not much of a parade person, but this sounds way better than Dream a Dream Like a Dreaming Dreamer or whatever Magic Kingdom is running these days.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I haven’t seen this discussed too much after the Park Stop pod. Rumored IP for the parade starts at 52:40. Definitely very exciting if it turns out true.

Rumors:
- Back to the Future
- Jaws
- ET
- Ghostbusters

I wonder if this is for the tribute store. The cut in half makes me think it will be coming out of something.
Obligatory:

I wonder if this is for the tribute store. The cut in half makes me think it will be coming out of something.
In that section of the pod (53:30) Alicia brings up the news report on the car and says she believes its for the parade.

As for the half, I think they are using the base of the car to build a full replica. So some construction/assembly will be necessary.

Reactions: OrlLover and Alicia
The fact that they closed the Legacy Store in Citywalk & now this parade is rumored to be legacy-ish. So wrong on so many levels :sob: Makes me wonder what kind of NEW merch this parade could get... :eyes:

Also the JAWS section better have a water spray effect :devil: & KONG hopefully pumps out the banana breath scent!

Reactions: TheCodeMan95