Disaster rehab soon? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Disaster rehab soon?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A ton of stuff is on the radar right now... you have no idea. I just received word of something else going the way of the dodo in the next 6-10 months... I have never seen cobwebs cleaned out so quickly. Daunting.

Ohhhhhhh SNAP!!! ET don't go, I need you...
both-dying-in-the-cave1.jpg

I imagine Universal is going to leave ET alone to keep Spielberg happy and leave at least one piece of nostalgia in the park. If we're talking a USF attraction other than Disaster possibly on the chopping block than FFL, MIB, T2, Shrek, Twister and Mummy are probably the options.

:faint: thank god, I honestly see MIB staying aswell as twister and disaster. I'm very curious what this will be. Hopefully something we can live without

I imagine Universal is going to leave ET alone to keep Spielberg happy and leave at least one piece of nostalgia in the park. If we're talking a USF attraction other than Disaster possibly on the chopping block than FFL, MIB, T2, Shrek, Twister and Mummy are probably the options.

T2 is still pretty popular and I would be very sad if Mummy was ripped out. I wouldn't mind an overlay, but I don't want to lose that coaster. Same with MIB. It's an insanely fun ride, but I wouldn't be upset if there was an overlay.

Guys, F&F was just a guess. No need to get caught up on it.:cheers:

It's just too fun Skip!

A ton of stuff is on the radar right now... you have no idea. I just received word of something else going the way of the dodo in the next 6-10 months... I have never seen cobwebs cleaned out so quickly. Daunting.

Okay cool.

On UNI's Side:

Twister
Shreck
Disaster
FF
ET
Animal Actors
T2

If any of these are doomed for extinction I have no problem. (Forgive me for ET but I honestly love the queue more than the ride)

On Islands Of Adventure Side:
Storm Force
Toon Lagoon Theatre
Toon Lagoon
Dueling Dragons
Sinbad
Posiedon

If any of these leave I won't be disappointed.

Dueling Dragons use to be my favorite ride before the incident so , the coaster is pointless now.

Bye Mr. Paxton?

I don't think that'll leave either because of it's strange placement and they'd either have to make another special effects show or completely gut the building for another....show, I predict either FFL or (I hate saying this) MIB. Mummy and shrek are probably very safe here