Disaster rehab soon? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Disaster rehab soon?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If everything I'm being told is correct (and the sources haven't steered me wrong yet), all in one blow.

Huh... so... we have north east south all happening nearly at the same time... not sure when west is scheduled for. I would love to see Woodbury's meeting schedule for the next month. I am certain it would be quite and eye opener.

Huh... so... we have north east south all happening nearly at the same time... not sure when west is scheduled for. I would love to see Woodbury's meeting schedule for the next month. I am certain it would be quite and eye opener.

West, from my understanding, is a bit further off. The next three years will be a whirlwind. Speed, quality, and size of the additions will be surprising, I think

Since everyone keeps asking about how the hell they're gonna keep HHN running smoothly with the Fear Factor Live theater gone and/or Disaster gone and/or KidZone a construction zone...

There is still a Toon Lagoon Theater... and a way to make two park events happen.

It's gonna be there for the foreseeable future - the next few years. They've got plenty of construction to do before that becomes an issue.

Really though, after that, I don't know how they'll do Bill & Ted short of making it more of a stunt show again and shoehorning it into the Sinbad space.

It's gonna be there for the foreseeable future - the next few years. They've got plenty of construction to do before that becomes an issue.

I...disagree. Highly. We'll see though.

EDIT: Let me clarify a bit. I think Toon Lagoon Theater could house Bill and Ted for a two park event for HHN 25. After that, I don't think it could.

Last edited:
Ironman flyer :lol:

You insiders sure weren't kidding when you say big things are ahead for the parks. Place will be unrecognizable in a few years

Comcast/Universal is saying the same thing, so no doubt it's happening. An exciting 5/6 years awaits Universal fandom. They're striking quick while Disney pauses. Kind of like a WWII Blitzkreig. Hit em hard before they realize what's happening.

Last edited:
Where is all the money for this coming from? There is no way all of this expansion can be done for $500 Mil a year (not counting Kong and IOA/whatever else is already spent)

I...disagree. Highly. We'll see though.

EDIT: Let me clarify a bit. I think Toon Lagoon Theater could house Bill and Ted for a two park event for HHN 25. After that, I don't think it could.

I think there's a crapload of blue sky right now and at the end of the day the timelines for these attractions are gonna slow down dramatically. I agree there are currently plans to knock down that theater - I don't think it's going to happen within the next three to four years.

Remember - all it takes is for one of these projects to underperform. Then Comcast rethinks its aggressive investments/expansion. I hope it doesn't happen... but it could.

Time will tell, obviously.

I think there's a crapload of blue sky right now and at the end of the day the timelines for these attractions are gonna slow down dramatically. I agree there are currently plans to knock down that theater - I don't think it's going to happen within the next three to four years.

Remember - all it takes is for one of these projects to underperform. Then Comcast rethinks its aggressive investments/expansion. I hope it doesn't happen... but it could.

Time will tell, obviously.

The next 5 years are set. Money's been spent. There won't be time (at least everything that's coming the next 3 years) to stop projects even if one of them bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is all the money for this coming from? There is no way all of this expansion can be done for $500 Mil a year (not counting Kong and IOA/whatever else is already spent)

500 million was the baseline, not the maximum

The next 5 years are set. Money's been spent. There won't be time (at least everything that's coming the next 3 years) to stop projects even if one of them bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

500 million was the baseline, not the maximum

I'll gladly (seriously, gladly) admit I'm wrong if that comes to pass. That would seriously be amazing. Dunno what they'll do about Bill & Ted (besides Sinbad), but still, very eager to see what actually gets built.

In regards to B&T, they would still have the Animal Actors Stage, albeit smaller than Fear Factor, its at least something.