Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried one on the globe and one more standard one.

UK-Trigg%20one_zpsafidript.jpg

UK-Trigg%20standard_zps6kdlxs4l.jpg

Not really.

This image specifically is showcasing the 3 icons of the 3 parks and they want to make a point of showing off Krakatau. Add in Hogwarts as you did (not that you did a bad job) and it begins to make the Volcano feel less special and the eye isn't as naturally attracted to it.

This really isn't a piece of art to showcase rides, but more so the 3 parks and their associated skylines.

If they wanted to show off just the icons, then they shouldn't have added anything else. I'm also finding it odd that the volcano is shown between the two parks, it's guaranteed that somebody will be looking for it where Toothsome is.

Reactions: anihilnation
If they wanted to show off just the icons, then they shouldn't have added anything else. I'm also finding it odd that the volcano is shown between the two parks, it's guaranteed that somebody will be looking for it where Toothsome is.
That's why I said "and their associated skylines", of which HRRR, Doom, Hulk, etc are a part of.

Even with the non-mat non-raft slides?

If its a basic slide that is enclosed, a human can test it and they test for the water level on the slide to make sure people don't drown going down and for smoothness in regards to safety. They also measure fun. However if a slide isn't enclosed, they have specially made test dummies to make sure people won't go flying off.

Reactions: Teebin
Status
Not open for further replies.