Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think this is the longest I have been away and not looking for updates, anyway I noticed there has not been much posted in terms of updates over the last few days so thought I would dig back and see what I could find (as always if there are any repeats here let me know and I will edit them out):

Video updates:

Dan over at Midway Mayhem on YouTube:

And his his related photos on Facebook:

Midway Mayhem - UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT VOLCANO BAY... | Facebook

More video:

And some good work from Alicia as always:

And her related blog post with plenty of photos inside!:

Volcano Bay Construction Update: Volcano Now At Full Size and Water Slides are Everywhere! | Alicia Stella's Blogosaurus

Universal got lucky that this thing is very impressive looking from the street.

I mean, it could be entirely planned but the way their resort grew that seems unlikely to have been that planned, but once the space was decided as a water park, certainly.

It'll draw in casual tourists.

Alicia's blog photo just makes me think of...
01162.MTS_.Still006-1024x576.jpg

DoozersOpeningSequence.jpg

Universal got lucky that this thing is very impressive looking from the street.

I mean, it could be entirely planned but the way their resort grew that seems unlikely to have been that planned, but once the space was decided as a water park, certainly.

It'll draw in casual tourists.

I think that's a lesson they learned from Wet n Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts