The D23 Expo 2015 | Inside Universal Forums

The D23 Expo 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My predictions are, as follows.

Marvel panel:
-First Civil War footage is shown, including our first look at Spider-Man

Parks & Resorts:
-A large bulk covering Shanghai and Avatar/RoL
-A good amount on Frozen Epcot
-The only thing that will be announced for DHS in detail (if anything) will be Toy Story Playland
-The panel will end with Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers coming onto the stage, while a logo on the screen flashes "The Star Wars Galaxy: Coming soon to Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood ______"

My guesses:

DL's Star Wars and Marvel expansions
Toy Story Playland at DHS, maybe more but unlikely
Avatar Land partial POVs and concept art
A strong showing from films including Pixar's upcoming lineup and Civil War footage

My guesses:

DL's Star Wars and Marvel expansions
Toy Story Playland at DHS, maybe more but unlikely
Avatar Land partial POVs and concept art
A strong showing from films including Pixar's upcoming lineup and Civil War footage

I had said this on the Parkscope podcast the other night, but I don't think you're anywhere near hearing about DCA's Marvel stuff. Star Wars is gonna happen first.

-The panel will end with Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers coming onto the stage, while a logo on the screen flashes "The Star Wars Galaxy: Coming soon to Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood ______"

So the same exact gimmick as 2009. :lol:

I'm so excited for this. I hope we get some big news for Parks & Resorts and that Orlando gets some major love.

Im expecting more concept art, and perhaps a making of video of Avatar Land. Expect to hear a little bit more of the land besides just the rides. Possibly info on the Military Base counter service restaurant, and any other "experiences" they are promising. Hopefully a little more back story on the boat ride.

Expecting them to finally announce the new "name" of DHS. Along with an "overview" piece of concept art, that will show both Toy Story land, and SW land, but may not be specific on what the actual rides / experiences will entail just yet. I think it's too early to expect actual ride concepts for SW...and I don't think the rumored Indy ride will be mentioned at all.

Another brief making of the new Frozen ride in Epcot...also they will confirm the new Soarin rides.

No other WDW info..accept maybe a little progress report on Disney Springs.

Haven't been following the rumors of the other parks...so I'm not sure whats in store for everything else.

Marvel panel:
-First Civil War footage is shown, including our first look at Spider-Man

Parks & Resorts:
-A large bulk covering Shanghai and Avatar/RoL
-A good amount on Frozen Epcot
-The only thing that will be announced for DHS in detail (if anything) will be Toy Story Playland
i think you ve nailed it

Maybe Star Wars at Disneyland since inside info was leaked to Mice Chat earlier this week (location: Mostly sprawling indoor attractions encompassing back of Frontierland, Toontown, and the training & personnel buildings beyond the berm in that area).

Maybe Star Wars at Disneyland since inside info was leaked to Mice Chat earlier this week (location: Mostly sprawling indoor attractions encompassing back of Frontierland, Toontown, and the training & personnel buildings beyond the berm in that area).

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not sure how much I buy that "leak", especially considering those locations have been rumored for DL's Star Wars Land for months now.

Reactions: twebber55
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Not sure how much I buy that "leak", especially considering those locations have been rumored for DL's Star Wars Land for months now.
I think, if I remember correctly, that they (Mice Chat) were the original publishing of that leak a good while ago. But this update includes those backstage areas that weren't originally mentioned and the concept of large indoor areas to avoid the fireworks problems experienced by the Toontown area, all in conjunction with the hotel corridor/future parking garage purchase. Once again, I'm just guessing,I'm certainly no insider.

I think, if I remember correctly, that they (Mice Chat) were the original publishing of that leak a good while ago. But this update includes those backstage areas that weren't originally mentioned and the concept of large indoor areas to avoid the fireworks problems experienced by the Toontown area, all in conjunction with the hotel corridor/future parking garage purchase. Once again, I'm just guessing,I'm certainly no insider.

All of it has been talked about in the past, including what to do about fireworks and such. Not saying they're wrong, but it's all stuff that everyone has been talking about for a while.

I don't know how much they can trot out for Frozen Norway artwork and pass it off as big news. People usually go crazy for facade/building artwork. What's to be excited about Frozen Norway's building? They've already shown the money shot artwork, the AA sending riders backwards. I don't know much more they can shine it to make it look good.

PIXAR, SW and MGM/DHS new name will be it for WDW. And of course, more Avatar pimping.

If they only announce Toy Story Playland for DHS, that would be borderline embarrassing.

"It's like the carnival rides you know and love, except you'll need a reservation time to ride, they won't be packed up and move on to the next town in a month, and our ride operators have all of their teeth."

If they only announce Toy Story Playland for DHS, that would be borderline embarrassing.

"It's like the carnival rides you know and love, except you'll need a reservation time to ride, they won't be packed up and move on to the next town in a month, and our ride operators have all of their teeth."

It depends on what you consider "announcing". I think they'll announce Star Wars is coming to DL and DHS, but nothing more than "it's coming". TSPL is the only thing that gets any details, IMO.

TSPL will pretty much have to be announced. I expect it open by fall of next year at the latest.

I do expect Star Wars announcements that it's coming, but that's really nothing more than what Bob Iger has been doing for 2-3 years unless they give us details.