The D23 Expo 2015 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The D23 Expo 2015

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A clone of the old Spider Man clone that clones with the Transformer clone predicated on a group clone of Aerosmith. Or, Whats on first, Who's on second...or Abbot & Costello Meet Jack at HHN 25....:) But I like Next Big Thing's & Quinnmac's ideas better

I'll predict this.. and i'll probably be wrong about the Theme Parks..

Live-Action:
- Star Wars Rogue One casting reveal with the teaser from Celebration released publicly
- Marvels Civil War teaser shown exclusively to D23. Trailer to be released a month after
- Beauty and the Beast & The Jungle Book details announced with Beauty getting a exclusive sneak peak.
- Alice in Wonderland sequel poster/Teaser reveal

Animated:
- Finding Dory teaser trailer released
- The Good Dinosaur new trailer
- Zootopia Full trailer
- The BFG details get released

Theme Parks:
- Shanghai to get Fifteen minutes with more info on Pirates, Tron, Peter Pan and Soarin (hidden reveal of California and Orlando iterations for 2017)
- Avatar gets fifteen minutes of new information revealing more info of the Boat ride, and the Main E-Ticket. More info down at the show floor
- Rivers of Light announced to be delayed to Late 2016/Early 2017, gets 5 minutes of time.
- Ten Minutes on the Frozen attractions (both M&G and Attraction combined), more info on show floor.
- Five minutes of DCL news revealing a new ship and new destinations
- Ten Minutes on Hollywood Studios, big news comes from the Pixar side revealing details about Toy Story Playland, and the name change.
- Five Minutes on Hong Kong Disneylands upcoming Iron Man Experience with a teaser trailer revealing ride footage and RDJ coming out to reveal his involvement in the attraction
- Five minutes going through Tokyo Disney with nothing on the floor but the promise of more information at D23Japan
- Ten minutes for a finale revealing information about the success of Disneyland 60th but capping it off with Star Wars getting announced for California revealing location. Orlando would be mentioned with more info in the holidays.

Theme Park Panel would be 85 Minutes.

Movie panel (probably will have more) to be 55 and Animation being 45 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: twebber55
Im in agreement that I wouldn't want an "indoor only" cars ride. Make something else instead. Stop giving WDW half eaten leftovers and bring something new and exciting to the parks. For goodness sakes. WDW should be the place to debut new and amazing rides. If it's your most visited park, then it should have your best stuff.

Something I mentioned on our podcast the other night but thought it would be good to bring up:

Infrastructure improvements around DHS. These will need to be done before they really start to get going on the big additions. They have to build parking garages, the new road and entrance, as well as some other stuff. I don't think they'd get announced at something like this because they're not sexy, but keep them in mind when thinking about timetables.

I mean they could. Disney doesn't seem to like to do multiple things at once though
Really?
- Rivers of Light
- Africa Expansion
- DTD garages/expansion into PI parking lot
- Frozen Ever After
- 3rd theaters/tracks at Soarin and TSMM
- New Flex theater at DHS
- Jungle Cruise restaurant
- MK Hub Expansion

And all of that is currently under construction or just recently completed.

Last edited:
What's a Flex theater at DHS?
It's what the premier theater was (where Frozen Sing-a-long was before it moved)... A theater that is designed for multiple uses. However, they are building one right next to RnRC that is already enclosed so they can demo premiere.

Here's the new theater i am referring to (taken today) @UNIrd :
CMUqvVmUwAAOL9T.jpg:large

Well the D23 Expo is finally here and open, and after taking a quick look at tweets, the media and whoever showed up incredibly early are having a fine and dandy time.

As for the thousands upon thousands of people outside in the heat with no bloody idea where to go, no line control and all of them being funneled into TWO doors with only 2, 3 staff members scanning tickets...not such a fine and dandy time. Even more so to general admission who're probably not getting into the building until after Noon.

So far so good, the stuff they're showing for Shanghai is ridiculous. Tomorrowland looks like a friggin blast. Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for more