HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I heard. Conjuring was suppose to be in Waterworld and Insidious was suppose to be in JP. However Chris wanted Conjuring to be in JP while Murdy didn't. When Insidious 4 got a moved release date Murdy didn't want to do it anymore so I'm guessing Chris convinced Murdy to move the Conjuring. While I know that a Maze will be in Waterworld that will be there. So I guess...

- AHS Roanoke (FDTD Area or moved a bit)
- The Shining (Mummy Queue)
- Evil Dead (747 Area)
- Saw (Metro Sets)
- The Conjuring (JP Queue)
- The Thing (Waterworld Queue)
- Blumhouse Mashup (Parsian Courtyard)

I actually had a horrifying nightmare last night that revolved around a video gamed theme looking Terror Tram (Vampires I think) and the return of Dark Christmas. The only maze I really remember from the dream was Nightmare on Elm Street which was in the JP queue.

EDIT: The dream was horrifying because of the massive crowd in the park:bolt:

What scare zones do you guys think we will get this year

There is no way of knowing or theorizing. It's all original. I'll take a guess and say original "Leprechauns: My fear of Ireland" scare zone.

Last edited:
IMG_9167.JPG

We have the entire bottom half of the facade. There are two small windows to the left of the doors which are exactly the same size. A bush is blocking the right side of the door but, I could make out a door or large window. Anyways, there are what looks like two very large openings to the right of the door. I think on is a high window

Hopefully this helps as a reference instead of the drive-by videos

The faint line going across the top center is a piece of wood that is sticking out. So it's possible the bottom isn't finished or it extends even more to be a "porch like" area

EDIT:

I'll do my next "update" on graph paper:bonk:

Last edited:
Do you think the Thing maze will reuse elements of the other iterations? I've never been on those, but just curious...

Hello all, by the way

Perhaps it's a house from SCREAM.
"You'll find out soon enough" is a Ghostface line, afterall....

Reactions: chris.g
Do you think the Thing maze will reuse elements of the other iterations? I've never been on those, but just curious...

Hello all, by the way
I would bet serious money they will. Murdy will reuse anything he possibly can to cut costs and save time. Being that this will be the biggest year in the event's history, with such a limited creative team, it only makes sense that Murdy and Chris would choose to do content they're more familiar with. That's why I'm not surprised to see Saw, The Thing, Evil Dead, and parts of Insidious return.

Oh, and think of how many props and sets they could reuse in the Blumhouse mash-up. They can reuse several house pieces for Insidious and Sinister and asylum walls in surgery tools from previous mazes for Get Out.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's a house from SCREAM.
"You'll find out soon enough" is a Ghostface line, afterall....
Not too sure about that especially with the Orlando debacle they had in 2015. Yes it IS Orlando but it's still for a similar event and they probably aren't keen with that still. I give it a year or two till we see Ghostface again with a patched up relationship.

I would bet serious money they will. Murdy will reuse anything he possibly can to cut costs and save time. Being that this will be the biggest year in the event's history, with such a limited creative team, it only makes sense that Murdy and Chris would choose to do content they're more familiar with. That's why I'm not surprised to see Saw, The Thing, Evil Dead, and parts of Insidious return.

Oh, and think of how many props and sets they could reuse in the Blumhouse mash-up. They can reuse several house pieces for Insidious and Sinister and asylum walls in surgery tools from previous mazes for Get Out.

Plus, with the Titans of Terror being on the Terror Tram, I'm sure we'll be on a "trip through memory lane" with all the reusable props from every past NOEM, F13, Halloween, and TCM attractions they've done. I wouldn't be surprised if that included several of the water gags those attractions used as well.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I have heard that there is a House in Insidious Chapter 4 that does look like the Facade for the JP Queue.