HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So yeah we did have a Q&A and there was indeed barely any details about anything else than simply Shining (Which was a few questions) and simply the generic questions (Is this Maze Coming? What are Scare Zones? Will this happen? ETC...). I'm guessing he doesn't want any other info to be out there now.

I have a strong belief that The Shining will be this years "secret-code" maze

*The facade is the most likely the maze and located to the left of the main entrance is a stand that holds information about the Overlook maze

hqdefault.jpg

Perfect place to walk up to and get a free maze printout........

Also, as revealed last night the Terror Tram will NOT be an original. #titansofterror

Last edited:
So Orlando's Mazes... One of them is being hinted to be the Blumhouse Mashup. It's hinted to include Insidous, Sinister, and Get Out. Now I wanted to point that out because Insidous will no longer be a Full Maze for them but apart of the Mashup. Thought I would point that out because that could mean Murdy might do the same thing. And if correct then our Mashup will be Purge, Insidous, Sinister, and Get Out.

- AHS (Kind of Confirmed, Roanoke Only)
- Shining (Confirmed)
- Evil Dead
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Saw
- The Thing

And the last maze is in the JP Queue.

So Orlando's Mazes... One of them is being hinted to be the Blumhouse Mashup. It's hinted to include Insidous, Sinister, and Get Out. Now I wanted to point that out because Insidous will no longer be a Full Maze for them but apart of the Mashup. Thought I would point that out because that could mean Murdy might do the same thing. And if correct then our Mashup will be Purge, Insidous, Sinister, and Get Out.

- AHS (Kind of Confirmed, Roanoke Only)
- Shining (Confirmed)
- Evil Dead
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Saw
- The Thing

And the last maze is in the JP Queue.
If Murdy decides to combine Insidious into our Blumhouse maze, does that mean we'll get a new ip replacement for Insidious or we just get a returning ip maze?

Last edited:

For those unaware "Tiny tim" or the creator of the song "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" died in Minnesota in 1996 as Murdy said for the Codename "Writer's Block" to look at the Keyboard and the M and N are gone.

Last edited: