HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kinda looks like... half of the Amittyville house...

I know it's not, but the facade is pretty big. Really makes you ponder.

Insidious will be a part of the Blumhouse mashup as far as I know due to the movie's release date being pushed back. This maze is ANYONE's guess. A far out theory I had was that Murdy didn't scrap Conjuring in favor of The Thing - but rather moved it here and decided to house The Thing in Waterworld after this move. However HHNManics doubt this, and I mean, he's got a point, but you can't stop me from dreaming!

First off, I'm REALLY happy to hear Insidious will *most likely* not be getting it's own maze. Insidious 2.0 was one of the best houses they've ever done, but bringing it back for a third time in four years would've been too much, especially in the JP venue.

I'm also pretty excited to see that we have no friggin' idea what's going in there. I really want to be surprised for once. Do you guys think we could finally be getting Hellraiser? Trick 'r Treat? If it's not Conjuring or Insidious, that's all I can think of. Maybe we're getting Amityville Horror.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
Last year, Murdy said on Twitter that he was waiting for Clive Barker to release the remake/reboot of Hellraiser before he would consider it as a potential house. And that he was also waiting for Michael Dougherty to release Trick or Treat 2 as well before making the property an attraction.

Reactions: chris.g
The facade looks like the side of the Ammityville home, half of it at least, and Conjuring 2 starts off in Amittyville. Would be pretty bummed if we got only Part 2 and not 1, but it would also make sense, as it is only the owners of the house that is referenced in the first Conjuring that are suing WB in the first place... Food for Thought. (Unless Murdy works this maze backwards, starting off at 2 and ending with the exorcism scene of the first one).

We are also not getting Trick r' Treat this year, however, I will give you the guarantee that next year is a whole different story.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
First off, I'm REALLY happy to hear Insidious will *most likely* not be getting it's own maze. Insidious 2.0 was one of the best houses they've ever done, but bringing it back for a third time in four years would've been too much, especially in the JP venue.

I'm also pretty excited to see that we have no friggin' idea what's going in there. I really want to be surprised for once. Do you guys think we could finally be getting Hellraiser? Trick 'r Treat? If it's not Conjuring or Insidious, that's all I can think of. Maybe we're getting Amityville Horror.
I feel the same way too. It can be something we never expected or at least one of the few IP's that have been tossed around lately. It's just a matter of time till the facade is an easy giveaway like Krampus.

Chad Hayes and Carey Hayes = House of Wax, The Reaping, Whiteout, The Conjuring, and the Conjuring 2
James Wan = Saw, Dead Silence, Insidous, The Conjuring, and The Conjuring 2.

Ehh.. The Keyboard has the N completely gone. Which could stand for INsidious or The CoNjuring.