HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 2.01.10 PM 1.png
It's the overlook. Took us a long time and 100s of photos until we figured it out. Its the back entrance of the hotel. The best photo that we could find of it was this cookie model. The wideness of the doorway and the pillar almost is identical to it.

That screenshot that I posted is part of a drive-by video.... Trust me, we got a good look.

overlook11-930x698.jpg

It could also be the entrance to the maze

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 2.03.07 PM 1.png

I doubt it though.

What are your theories?

It would seem odd to start the house off with the hedge maze seeing as how that's how the film ends. But I guess John has done stranger things.

Someone (@Gambit, Thank you) did a Breakdown of Films produced by Universal and Blumhouse that are most usable and will Most likely able to be used.
- Purge Series
- Ouija Series
- Split
- Get Out
- Sinister
- Green Inferno

Last edited:
Aw man, Unfriended didn't make it! Would've paid to have a show scene of the guy making his SPECIAL salsa. The infamous "Blender Killing"

In all seriousness those are really the only horror properties that both companies produced and were a huge hit. Can't wait to see how they handle The Purge in a maze.

What movie will it be based on? That's the biggest and only question I have.

That was FAST. They must've pre-built everything (Wall panels, some of the facade, set pieces) for this maze. Should be seeing some major set pieces soon and flocking near August.

Note:

-This maze is still bare. If you were to walk in right now you wouldn't know you were in a haunted house. It would look like a maze of wood.

-Wall panels are stacked next to JP extended queue

Last edited: