HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The kid that sees things in his head, he grew up since last year. He was 13 years old last year and now he is a high school student. He's like 22 now which lowers his sympathy points for me now.

Yeah, so it was a bit of a lame misdirection. He had a job and he was very regimented and yet, he chased after the very young boy. Rewatching, it doesn't make any sense.

All along in the books--and to a lesser extent the show--they've tried to set him (Lancel) up as a poor man's Jaime. Would make sense then that he, unlike Jamie, fails to prevent the burning of Kings Landings. Thinking this might be an interpretation of something that will hopefully be done better in the books.

Is the interior of the cathedral all CGI? Frig that is beautiful work! I dunno how they do it and it makes me really mad! I wanna know everything!

On another note, watching Cersi was like watching Tom Brady in the SuperBowl. I have never seen a character destroy so many foes in one fell swoop. Frig, frig, frig!

Reactions: SeventyOne
Is the interior of the cathedral all CGI? Frig that is beautiful work! I dunno how they do it and it makes me really mad! I wanna know everything!

On another note, watching Cersi was like watching Tom Brady in the SuperBowl. I have never seen a character destroy so many foes in one fell swoop. Frig, frig, frig!
Trouble with Cersi is every time she solves a problem she creates a bigger one.

Reactions: anihilnation
Neither lol
It's Ser Bronn

Although it sounds like Sir in the books it's Ser

GRR Martin loves his anachronisms. "Ser" instead of "Sir." Characters don't eat breakfast, they "break their fast." (Followed by a long laundry list of food.) Cersi isn't Margi's mother-in-law, she's her "mother by law" (I think that's the term he dug up). Not "midnight" but "the hour of the wolf." It takes a some getting used to, but ultimately helps in the world-building of the books.

Reactions: Galaxy Defender
Yeah, they are running the entire season today. And guess what I am watching... :saywhat:

I just found out that the woman playing Lady Tyrell is Diana Rigg. I love her attitude and am very happy that she wasn't present in the cathedral.

And BTW, have any of you pondered how many great characters they killed this year. I swear it is far more than any other season.

Last edited:
And BTW, have any of you pondered how many great characters they killed this year. I swear it is far more than any other season.

So many entire houses have ben wiped out, never mind individual characters!

Might need to rewatch the season myself soon. That or start back at the beginning of Mad Men...

So many entire houses have ben wiped out, never mind individual characters!

Might need to rewatch the season myself soon. That or start back at the beginning of Mad Men...
I went back and re-watched seasons 1 through 5 when I realized I couldn't recognize some of the characters returning. When the withdrawal gets bad I will re-watch season 6.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts