HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I've rewatched from season one and am currently on four.

They're running out of important characters and that's making me nervous :stun:

My death pool for next season includes:

Cersi
Jamie
Gray Worm
Bronn
And a dragon.

I'm on the fence about Sansa and Little Finger, but I think they'll both die at some point before the series is done.

Yeah, I've rewatched from season one and am currently on four.

They're running out of important characters and that's making me nervous :stun:

My death pool for next season includes:

Cersi
Jamie
Gray Worm
Bronn
And a dragon.

I'm on the fence about Sansa and Little Finger, but I think they'll both die at some point before the series is done.
Ah, Westeros. Such a happy place.

Reactions: misterID
That the Wildfire the Mad King had planted under the city was still there.

Aaaaaaah! I love the alchemist actor too. This show has used up every ounce of British talent. And the art direction. I still cannot believe HBO afforded this. These are great movies unto themselves! I am blithering over the series, and I never blither!

Two episodes. In the second he joins the Brotherhood Without Banners. His return was dramatic and he will be back.

Goodness, I just watched it all yesterday, and yet I cannot remember the second.

The one criticism I came away from yesterday with was the glassware and furniture of Meereen. It looked like it had come from pier one and crate and barrel last week.

Goodness, I just watched it all yesterday, and yet I cannot remember the second.

The one criticism I came away from yesterday with was the glassware and furniture of Meereen. It looked like it had come from pier one and crate and barrel last week.
First episode has his return and death of everyone he was with. Second has him catching up with those responsible and then joining the Brotherhood.

Oh, that blurred all together for me into one show. So he joined the dude with the eye patch? I didn't catch that. You must have read the books?
Nope. Just have watched every episode upwards of three times. I also read articles about fan theories to fill in the blanks. Sometimes one little thing in one screen shot is a major hint of things to come like the horn Sam found with the stash of dragon glass.

BTW, they did run a short making of video after the complete airing yesterday. The cathedral set appeared to stop at the bases for the giant statues which I figured. How it is matched up with the lighting is beyond me.

Nope. Just have watched every episode upwards of three times. I also read articles about fan theories to fill in the blanks. Sometimes one little thing in one screen shot is a major hint of things to come like the horn Sam found with the stash of dragon glass.

Yeah, I am such a visual and non-auditory person that I miss plot details all the time. Example: I would have to ask your name 3-10 times because I was so focused on your face and person I'd never hear it. It's a horrible and wonderful curse. :)

Reactions: anihilnation
There's a great Game of Thrones video game by Telltale. It's not a perfect game by any means, but it has good storytelling and can help with the wait for next season.

There's a great Game of Thrones video game by Telltale. It's not a perfect game by any means, but it has good storytelling and can help with the wait for next season.
I was actually looking into that, but I wish it were more like Dark Souls.

Too, in the short, they showed that all the books in the Citadel were cast foam. I will bet you that the black chains were plastic. The indoor staircases were all plywood. The foley artists had their work cut out for them.

Two Starks are at Winterfell, another in the north and one trying to cross the wall into the north. Is it time to have Stark 2017 Family Reunion shirts printed up?

My prediction for next season

Euron gets the horn... Perhaps we already saw it with Sam when he discovered the dragon glass.

latest

He attacks Danny's ships, all but destroys her entire army, takes her captive along with her dragons. Theon and Yara smuggle Tyrion to safety and travel to Winter fell to get the Starks involved in a rescue mission, giving Cersi enough time to conspire with LittleFinger.

Last edited: