HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really don't think so, they've already spent 6 seasons dealing with the "game of thrones" and slowly building ice & Fire.
I can't see them using over half of the remaining 13 episodes carrying on the war. They need to bring it to a crescendo, as they've already been doing, before turning everybody's attention north of the wall

If Jon and Dany do hook up then that likely means Trion will play cupid. After all, he spent a good bit of time will Jon as they both traveled together to the wall. Jon even told Trion that he was the only one that spoke the truth about the Night's Watch. Each has the respect of the other.

I can just see SNL having Peter Dinklage back, dressing him up in a cupid outfit.

I really don't think so, they've already spent 6 seasons dealing with the "game of thrones" and slowly building ice & Fire.
I can't see them using over half of the remaining 13 episodes carrying on the war. They need to bring it to a crescendo, as they've already been doing, before turning everybody's attention north of the wall
They have plenty enough time...

I thought I had burnt myself out on this after watching the last show 20 times. It strikes me now that the first 30 minutes is like Grand Opera. Then we found our way back to painful, raunchy and crude. And I liked that! :)

Seven epic episodes is better than 10 episodes with multiple ones being boring filler, IMO.

If they believe they can tell the story they need to and want to within 7 hours, then I'm okay with it. Plus, fewer episodes means not having to spread out the budget to a larger episode order. Meaning battles and spectacles should happen more frequently next season, as well. I'm looking at it glass half full, I suppose.

Reactions: TheGentTrent
Bran's Fear Fall
Dany's Dance of Dragons Coaster
Jaime's Lefty Emporium
Arya's Fun House of Skinned Faces
Journey to the Boring Land of Dorne
Craster's Keep Beyond the Wall KidZone
Red Wedding Dinner Experience (Featuring Frey Son Pie)
Greyjoy Sausages on a Stick

Bran's Fear Fall
Dany's Dance of Dragons Coaster
Jaime's Lefty Emporium
Arya's Fun House of Skinned Faces
Journey to the Boring Land of Dorne
Craster's Keep Beyond the Wall KidZone
Red Wedding Dinner Experience (Featuring Frey Son Pie)
Greyjoy Sausages on a Stick
Don't forget The White Walking Dead