CityWalk Expansion | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
Glad it's going to be a Sports grill like we all wanted and suggested. The name is odd to say, NBC Sports Pub or NBC Sports Pub&Grill may work.

I still wish they could find a tiny dark corner for one of these.
2e79cd4382e1ef648f38d4430abc293a.jpg

It would be nice that NBC Sports Grill Brew to be official in Universal Studios I will be there if NBC Sport Grill Brew coming to Universal Studios Orlando!

Last edited:
alway a good feeling to be able to contribute to this amazing forum site:

I was creepign around Universal last night on "another mission" and noticed that they have more steel up. Looks like they extended the front out some feet. I'm not sure if this is going to be inside space or they are going for a massive outdoor space. Also i noticed they were working at night and it was like 12:30am when I was out there. Now that they got the ball back rolling, they must be trying to make a pressing deadline. :shrug:

They have been working on this almost around the clock, because there were workers present when I left from Gradbash at 4 AM the last two weekends.