CityWalk Expansion | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
I can't believe how much Disney slept on Disney Quest. Universal should definitely give it a shot. It'd be a nice addition of something else to do at night.

I can't believe how much Disney slept on Disney Quest. Universal should definitely give it a shot. It'd be a nice addition of something else to do at night.

Disney Quest was a flop despite all Disney tried to do. There is no market right now in the USA that supports that model. The closest is Dave and Busters, more of an adult Chuckie Cheese thank the interactive theme park Disney had.

Disney Quest was a flop despite all Disney tried to do. There is no market right now in the USA that sports that model. The closest is Dave and Busters, more of an adult Chuckie Cheese thank the interactive theme park Disney had.

Ah, D&B's... Beer, bar food, skee-ball, smack talking over the bubble pop and air hockey games, and armfuls of game tickets..without the creepy mouse trolling around. Always a fun night out with friends. :p It'd be great to see something like that at Citywalk. I'm not sure they'd ever go that way, since they seem to run towards more family-themed places these days--though I know our D&B's allows kids and families in up until 9 or 10pm (maybe?), then adults only until close--but I could see Universal doing something amazing with it. I keep hearing great things about the mini-putt course at Citywalk, and that's saying something for a mini-putt course. :p

That was my thinking. Not exactly as low quality as Disney quest but something of value. A few stories building where guests can do the things they do on International Drive but n City Walks property. Something at night. Instead of opening Rock it at night, why not give city walk an indoor roller coaster of some kind that people can pay for? Along with games, and other attractions with everything that represent Universal in te parks, except after hours? I just say give DIsney Springs a run for all they have. Build a Bowling Alley but it can be unique. Mke some more convention and party space at city walk for night time and evening. Just a thought. it doesn't necessarily have to be disney quest ish but something similar you know?

Looks like the name of the NASCAR replacement will be NBC Sports Grill Brew, according to a business license filed with the state of Florida. Not that should come as much of a surprise to anyone on here, but it's still nice to see it officially.

d9yOs17.png

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=FA629E6C2CC3E634737FE68FB342F9CA

Wow. We called that forever ago. :lol: At least most of us agreed that'd be the best fit.

I don't think the DBA name has to be the name they put on the building. Lots of companies are "Company name Inc.", but don't say Inc. on the sign.

Also, its possible thats been abbreviated or shortened for the application. NBC Sports Grill and Brewhouse is a workable name.

Last edited:
Hopefully that name is a placeholder. It will give me fits if it isn't and I have to see that every time I'm in Citywalk. :p Grill & Brewery, maybe. I'm assuming "NBC Sports" will be sprawled across the top, with "Grill & Brew" under it, but it's still so awkward sounding. Then again, maybe that's the point... The name's so bad, you'll never forget it--or confuse it with NASCAR--ever again! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So.. We know (have known lol) it's a brewhouse and grill.. Now for the other important question--how big are the TVs going to be and how many throughout the building? :p :p

I don't think the DBA name has to be the name they put on the building. Lots of companies are "Company name Inc.", but don't say Inc. on the sign.

Also, its possible thats been abbreviated or shortened for the application. NBC Sports Grill and Brewhouse is a workable name.

This is true. I could dig NBC Sports Grill and Brewery.

How about "Comcast Chew 'n Brew"?

Whatever they call it, should be a cool place to hang out and watch a game. Hopefully it's ready for NFL Opening Day.