Your Perfect Universal Theme Park | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Perfect Universal Theme Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Whose park creation is the best?

• Jungleskip

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Descendo

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Turtle

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dami

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hatetofly

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was very interesting to read....you guys are really creative. I would just mostly keep everything the way it is ...except i would clear out the Barney and and woody/curious george kids section and stick jaws back in there. And I would bring back the original King Kong attraction and put the Mymmy where poseidon is. I would put Alfred Hitchcock back in there somehow too even if it was to replace the horror make up show. that could be put someplace else i guess aaaand lastl y I want the psycho house somewhere. As much as the current propertoes are great and popular Universal shouldnt keep forgetting about the originals that made themIMO.

They need to have a Horror land like they have a Kidzone. Universal Studios is known for Horror. There is so much they could do with that idea.. And i agree, bring back Hitchcock and the Psycho building! Why not a Walking Dead house/attraction??..and guess what?..Jaws and King Kong are a part of the horror franchise..matches perfectly... Jaws ride, King Kong ride, Walking Dead attraction, Hitchcock tribute, House of Horrors and so on...Sounds great to me!

Last edited:
They need to have a Horror land like they have a Kidzone. Universal Studios is known for Horror. There is so much they could do with that idea.. And i agree, bring back Hitchcock and the Psycho building! Why not a Walking Dead house/attraction??..and guess what?..Jaws and King Kong are a part of the horror franchise..matches perfectly... Jaws ride, King Kong ride, Walking Dead attraction, Hitchcock tribute, House of Horrors and so on...Sounds great to me!

I wouldn't consider King Kong a horror movie.

Due to the "changing of the times" King Kong would not be considered a horror film. I mean, how scary is seeing an 80 ft tall gorilla coming from a mile away. There once was a time where the wicked witch of the west scared the crap outta people. I wouldnt consider her a horror character. I would love to see a horror based section at any park but lets face it...I dont think that will happen any time too soon. And if it does, it would probably be watered down. I even mention a horror section in my park but lets face it, these areas have to appeal to the masses and a lot of religions would not grasp this concept...

It still would be an amazing idea though. And im looking for any excuse to bring KONG back lol so if that's the excuse they would need considering the 1933 version of King Kong was labeled a Horror movie..then that's fine by me. Personally i feel like a Horror land/island would be popular especially in Universal..but anyways this is just a dream of mine. Just like everyone elses post in this thread.

As far as Jaws coming back i would dream of seeing something like the original ride mixed with a Dudley/Splash Mountain type. And my King Kong would be like Tower Of Terror! I'm gonna have to make a list for my dream park here soon.

Does anybody like my Universal theme park?

I'm not what to say about the video games, but I think its a great idea for a park. Also, as a second gate to Cali Great America, it can give that park more exposure. Now if North California gets a Universal Studios park, then New Jersey should get a Universal Studios park! :lol:

Alright everyone has had enough time to enter at this point. Since there are so many entries, I would like to see people nominate a finalist to vote on. The top five with the most nominations will go to a vote. And you can't vote for yourself :lol:

Alright everyone has had enough time to enter at this point. Since there are so many entries, I would like to see people nominate a finalist to vote on. The top five with the most nominations will go to a vote. And you can't vote for yourself :lol:
Is the 1st,2nd,and 3rd place winners going to have Universal Theme Parks?

EDIT:Be sure to vote on my theme park.

Some very cool park ideas in this thread. In a similar vein, I put together this conceptual plan for a friend last year based on his ideal west coast IoA:
Blog+-+Universal+IoAC+land.PNG

Description/bigger version here:
http://idealbuildout.blogspot.com/2012/07/ioa-west.html

how do we vote?

take that back....I like Descendo's!

I'm not what to say about the video games, but I think its a great idea for a park. Also, as a second gate to Cali Great America, it can give that park more exposure. Now if North California gets a Universal Studios park, then New Jersey should get a Universal Studios park! :lol:
Is California's Great America North California?

I nominate my park...:boxing:(thats not voting) lol

seriously, I feel my park should be nominated/voted for because, well, its pretty fleshed out. I took the time to give you a general feel of the enviroment as well as brought new, innovative ride designs while still incorporating univeral classics. My park has everything for everyone!

Last edited: