Your Perfect Universal Theme Park | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Perfect Universal Theme Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Whose park creation is the best?

• Jungleskip

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Descendo

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Turtle

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dami

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hatetofly

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did notice some of skips really good ideas i put too! but i was too late and had wayy to many attractions! but i didnt even read his until he won but i noticed we both thought there should be a Monsters Dark Ride, Ghostbusters MIB style, Great Hall Feast, and Star Trek! I say we do another thread similar to this! Im going to put my thinking cap on.

[video=youtube;udNHsk57f24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24[/video]

This is cool! Its like RCT but...not haha

Alright its flat land separated by small but distinguished rivers chunked into separate plots of land. Sight lines are near to perfect with the only things being seen are the rollercoasters.

New York

Transformers The Ride- Nuff said
Need For Speed: Acxelerator- High speed launch coaster...Launched out of the gate (think top thrill), top speed 70 mph, largest drop 130 ft, inversions-6, set to theme of drag racing through the streets....yes this is a dueling rollercoaster but not inverted like DD. Vehicles will be that of stretch sports cars, 4 vehicles
Ghostbusters- Same show from early Uni
Back to the Future the Ride

Egypt

Revenge of the Mummy- Set in a tomb (much like USH but more detailed) with all of the rollercoaster portion of USF and all the minor details of the in-ride USH, complete with leaping Imhotep :lol:

Scorpion King Spin- Kid spinner set to the theme of well...the scorpion king

The Lost World

King Kong-(dark ride) Here we have a jeep tour-esque like ride but we are movie-makers trying to capture footage of Kong! Very much like the newest movie but along the way we come along the indians where we are chased through the jungle. Grand finale scene mixes in with the USH version.

Helicoptours- Kiddie ride in the fashion of bouncing helicopters

Camp Jurassic- This is a must! With live AA dinos and all the works!

Jaws!- Backstory of where the Legend of Jaws came from. Journey through the lagoon and try and spot the giant creature but be careful! At the last second you may find yourself...falling right into the jaws of the beast! (JRPA style mixed with dudley)

Animation Station

(Each ride has its own separate area with distinct themeing...think new kidzone)

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
Cat in the Hat
Spongebob: Bikini Bottom Dive- Kid coaster themed to Sponegebob
How to Train Your Dragon dark ride- Hop aboard your very own dragon and fly through the skies on this ET style dark ride!
Madagascar play area complete with waterworks and playground

Comic Strip U.S.A

Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges
Batman: The Ride- Inverted coaster (much like six flags but a lot more spread out and themed to a tee)
Arkham Escape: Dark ride that turns you into the Joker's minions as you unleash your hellish plot to destroy the Bat! (MIB style shooter...evading cops, villians, and Batman)

Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

(Land uniquely separated including all shops and butterbeer..)

The Forbidden Journey
Gringott's Bank Coaster

Reactions: USO92