Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Emeril's is gross, Tchoup Chop is awesome. He always has to mess everything up. Like there's one normal thing on the menu, till you read all of it, and find out he ruined it, by covering it in plum sauce.

Gotta agree. Mythos is my favorite resturant in OU, but after Mythos, it's definatley Tchoup Chop. Problem with Tchoup Chop is that it is a bit pricey, but the food is still outstanding!

Emeril's is my favorite restaurant in Orlando.
Mmmm, Crab Cheesecake appetizer, Citrus Glazed Duckling and an Irish Coffee Creme Brulee. Fantastic. Pair it with a good Merlot and I'm good.

Emeril's is gross, Tchoup Chop is awesome. He always has to mess everything up. Like there's one normal thing on the menu, till you read all of it, and find out he ruined it, by covering it in plum sauce.

Yeah, that's a downside to Emeril's. Tchoup Chop I have yet to dine at, but I have heard that it is the best restaurant in all of UO.

Emeril's is my favorite restaurant in Orlando.
Mmmm, Crab Cheesecake appetizer, Citrus Glazed Duckling and an Irish Coffee Creme Brulee. Fantastic. Pair it with a good Merlot and I'm good.

Oh man that sounds amazing. I haven't been to Emeril's in forever, might have to give that a go next time. :thumbs:

I love Latin Quarter for a special night out.
For a great bite & drink between parks, I often stop by Hard Rock - can you say 'jumbo combo'?
Margaritaville is great too, especially the outside bar to sit & people watch in the evening.
So those 3 I think have the best food for the money.

ok, well this isn't a citywalk exclusive or anything, but i have to say, i've never been so excited as i was a few months back when they put the moe's in! :happy:

welcome to moe's! :)

besides all that, margaritaville's the spot! esp for drinks!

Moe's is becoming one of my favorites to eat at while at Universal. Chips and Guac are like $3.50. I'm broke so I'm all about getting full off $3.50.

Hard Rock Cafe all the way...with NBA City at a near second. Hard Rock has amazing food and nails the rock n' roll atmosphere.

Other ones I've been to include Margaritaville which is very nice too. For those who have eaten at NASCAR Cafe...is it worth going there with my family?

For those who have eaten at NASCAR Cafe...is it worth going there with my family?

I'd say its a good restaurant. They recently renovated it not too long ago, and it has some pretty nice furnishing and accessories inside. There are plasma television sets, Ribs, pasta, sandwhiches, and etc. Which really does fit the title "Up-Scale Sports Bar". The facade and cars really do nail the NASCAR(left turn :lol:) experience. Anyways, In my opinion the NASCAR Cafe really does hit the spot if you need some Ale House type food. If you're watching their weight, I'm sure you might not like it.

A Menu is found on the full website on the eatery is found here. http://www.nascarsportsgrille.com/ Hope this helps. :rockon:

Since the renovation I'd say NASCAR sports grill is a solid choice. The food is good from what I've tried and the pricing isn't going to gouge you worse than say Chilis. With that said I still enjoy Hard Rock Cafe or Bubba Gump's out of all the choices within Citywalk.

I went to Margaritaville on Saturday night last week and had the Cheeseburger in Paradise Double!!! It was only $3 more for the double and it was so worth it. Definitely one of the best burgers that I have had in a long time. We had great service as well and there were 11 of us. The balloon ladies made us all a connecting hat that we wore the entire time we ate. I'll see if I can find a photo of it.