Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel. Not City Walk and it is pricey of course, but it is honestly the best breakfast buffet I know of. Also you can use your AP discount so that helps a tad.

Just caution though, the tip automatically added on can be a bit outrageous, and I am a generous tipper.

I honestly like Starbucks, the new Fusion Sushi Bar, and Mythos inside of Islands, but three broomsticks will top that, maybe for atmosphere and food. :shrug:

I'm a fan of The Kitchen as well. On a side note, the last time I was there with my family, Dee Snider from Twisted Sister was seated next to us with his family. We talked to him a little, he was really nice! The breakfast buffet is one of the best I've ever been to, and the service is pretty good. If you have time, and if you're actually staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, I definitely recommend the Kitchen.

Wait a second, where's the Starbucks in the park?! I have to stop by it when I go in the summer lol.

Inside the Old Arcade building in NY. It's right across the street from Louie's and is probably one of the best S-bux's I've ever been to. Only bad thing is they don't take S-bux gift cards.

Did someone say breakfast buffet at Hard Rock? I've been looking for a good "bunch," as we call it in the midwest, FOREVER! I've been to a few of the breakfast buffets around and nothign compares. Anyone have details? Cost? Times? Location? Do you have to be a guest to attend?

My favorite restaurant is Pastamore if I have money to spend and Margarittaville for Volcano Nachos when I don't :)

Did someone say breakfast buffet at Hard Rock? I've been looking for a good "bunch," as we call it in the midwest, FOREVER! I've been to a few of the breakfast buffets around and nothign compares. Anyone have details? Cost? Times? Location? Do you have to be a guest to attend?

I don't know what the cost is (cause I had a comp) but it's in the Kitchen on the lower level of the HRH. You don't have to be a guest as you can just go in and purchase it, and I believe it's from 8AM - 11AM? It's like nothing mindblowing but it's decent breakfast (omlette station and all that jazz) and the Orange Juice is really good.

Just curious -- as I'm not a Burger King eater, I've never been anywhere up there except Moe's -- what exactly is a Whopper Bar? Do you actually make your own Whopper?