Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

^
^
I was there last year and it's basically just Burger King. I can't remember if they had a thing where you can pick your toppings and stuff. I just remember them having different kind of whoppers on the menu that you wouldn't find at your local BK. I'm gonna be back in Universal next week so i'm gonna have to check it out again.

As for my favorite restaurant, it seems to change every year for me but last year it was NBA City. I got a burger and it was honestly one of the best i ever had. The buffalo wings i had as an appetizer were also delicious. Margarittaville was good too, the nachos were amazing! I got a turkey club last time but i wanna try a burger from there this time.

After my last trip, I gotta say; NBA City was damn good. We had a great time there eating, shooting hoops, and checking out the shop.

Had an AWESOME dinner at Latin Quarter last weekend! Bubba Gumps seems overpriced for what you get. Margaritaville is great for drinks and appetizers, but the entrees suck. Others are just so-so. Never been to the Nascar Cafe, any experiences there?

Wastin' away again in...... Margaritaville! I have only eaten Bubba Gumps and Margaritaville. Margaritaville is better than Bubba Gumps.

I've never eaten at any of the resturants at Citywalk sadly, but they sound really good...

Though the best resturant at UO that I've ever eaten at would probably have to be the Palm Resturant at the Hard Rock Hotel, their steak was probably the best steak I've ever had! Second goes to The Three Broomsticks on TWWOHP. I had the Fish and Chips and I was very surprised how good it tasted for a counter service resturant. Sadly, I've never eaten at Mythos...

Last edited:
I know it's not the best thing but I am really partial to the up stairs Food Court type thing. I like all 3 options. Moe's is good, BK is good, and I love me some Panda.

I know it's not the best thing but I am really partial to the up stairs Food Court type thing. I like all 3 options. Moe's is good, BK is good, and I love me some Panda.

Moe's = One stop eating at Universal for me. Between that and Starbucks, no reason to step foot anywhere else...

Moe's = One stop eating at Universal for me. Between that and Starbucks, no reason to step foot anywhere else...
If I didn't like to mix it up I probably wouldn't eat at Moe's that much just because I love Panda but they have really good burritos and quesadillas. So no complaints.

I've eaten at Hard Rock, Margaritaville, Bubba Gump, Nascar Cafe and the new Burger King/Panda Express/Moe's Southwest grill. Of all these places I've eaten, Bubba Gump and Panda Express are top on my list. As a Universal Premium passholder, I get discounts at all restaurants at CityWalk. Not sure about Emeril's, never eaten there though nor NBA City.

I like Bob Marley restraint because its very nice and i like the fries! Only thing about it, it turns into a club at 9:00 and I have to leave

I've only eaten at Hard Rock and NASCAR. However, I have eaten at Bubba Gump in Hollywood. I would have to give the nod food wise to Gump. I like the Hard Rock atmosphere though. And the game in NASCAR are always fun haha

Ate at the Hard Rock, before IOA, and swore I would never eat there again.
I like Jimmy Buffets', just get real tired of the music.
Nascar twice, nothing special.
I liked Pastamore', they had me at red sauce.
Moes, a decent place.
And I have had the Cuban sand which at the Latin place, but for the most part I stay inside the parks.