Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 672 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A berm that looks like a hill inside the park and hides the backstage areas, I'm liking the idea. Seeing a big hill may help take you out of the reality of being in FL :rofl:

Great pictures - thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know how large the gringott's building is in comparison to other Uni buildings (MIB/Mummy/FJ, etc) - it terms of cubic feet or however building size is measured? It looks significantly larger than any other ride building at Uni.

Thanks for the pics Frank and Felipe.

So, the keystone brickwork has been either applied or sculpted in place. It also implies that the brick will be painted. I am stymied why they are going this route. (others in the biz are also stymied, I assure you)

It implies to me that they are going to pile the earth very high to the right of grimmauld and beyond towards the old fear factor theater. We have been wondering why they would leave a huge chunk of Diagon exposed in this area. Perhaps it will not be exposed after all. It implies a "mean" and very steep berm if so. Fully planted in, guests won't be able to see s-h-i-t-a-k-e mushrooms.

PS: Teebin LOVES theme park berms...

3 key places where greenery will have a direct impact on blocking things from view.

1. South Station elevation change
2. Hogsmeade / Southstation entry area
3. Goblin Corner....

for the life of me, i cant figure out what goblin corner will look like/consist of. it has been plaguing me for months

Sorry for the quality, but a few pics from earlier this evening.

The brickwork is coming along nicely:
attachment.php

attachment.php

The retaining wall is on the left in this pic. I'm wondering how tall the berm might be:
attachment.php

I don't know how to make the pics bigger, I uploaded them to an album here. If anyone wants to tell me how, I'll try to fix them.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Talking Head! And thanks for the pics! :thumbs:

I recommend you upload pics to Photobucket or Flickr, or some other online host site and then post them here. That way they will show up bigger :thumbs:

Dear Felipe, I was joking.

Sincerely,

Teebin

Oops :p OU needs to add a sarcasm smiley...

Thanks again! :thumbs:

is there any way to see these pics in a bigger size? they're tiny.

Try to increase your browser's zoom. It's what I did to look at them at almost full screen, since WESH doesn't offer a bigger view.

Status
Not open for further replies.