Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 520 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for the DKC land. I think there is still a small part of me that hasn't fully come to terms with the fact that they likely won't be using Kremlings or my dear King K. Rool anywhere in this land. The Returns artstyle always leaned that way, and Tiki Tong in the promotional materials kinda roughly confirms it. Tiki Tong is fine, but after Smash Bros brought him back I was holding out hope!

Hopefully the King's finest hour comes after all, for now though, we wait. :lmao:
king-k-rool-dancing-king-k-rool.gif

I cannot wait for the DKC land. I think there is still a small part of me that hasn't fully come to terms with the fact that they likely won't be using Kremlings or my dear King K. Rool anywhere in this land. The Returns artstyle always leaned that way, and Tiki Tong in the promotional materials kinda roughly confirms it. Tiki Tong is fine, but after Smash Bros brought him back I was holding out hope!

Hopefully the King's finest hour comes after all, for now though, we wait. :lmao:
king-k-rool-dancing-king-k-rool.gif
Unfortunately the land was designed before K. Rool's come back . Though isn't there some expansion space (like 1 acre) within DK country at Epic Universe? Could always add another attraction or maybe power-up band boss fight featuring K. Rool

Just looking at Bio's aerials and I'm hoping that Universal isn't making the same mistake they made at both of the other Florida parks. Both parks main gift shops feel undersized to me. They always seem crowded and feel like they don't have enough space for representative merchandise from all of the park. I think Potter made it worse with the need for so much space that is only devoted to Potter. Even with the expansion done on the USF store it still feels inadequate. I know Nintendo will have its own store on the hub, but with the Potter store eliminated that merchandise now needs to live inside the main store along with the HTTYD, Classic Monsters, general park merch, and general Universal merch. It looks like they left room to expand if necessary, and it's hard to tell just how big the store is (floor space/stock space), but I hope they are really making it HUGE.

Reactions: Suchomimus
So with Comcast looking like it might acquire Paramount, do we start to here speculation that the expansion pad we expected would become LOTR might become Star Trek?

Paramount’s for sale and Universal is kicking the tires, so that bit at least isn’t fantasy.
Not saying it’s fantasy. It’s speculation. If Universal buys Nickelodeon for example then IP from that can be discussed. Right now, we don’t know who is buying what. We can spin this off to a new thread if you want, but for now it doesn’t belong in the EU spec thread.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and IzzyB
We can spin this off to a new thread if you want, but for now it doesn’t belong in the EU spec thread.

Can always revive an old classic from a decade ago :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Nico
Can always revive an old classic from a decade ago :lol:

Perfect! Thank you. If you want to talk about potential purchases or sales we can also utilize these:

Bringing it back to EU. 2024 is a few weeks off. Are we taking bets on what info will be released next/when?

Status
Not open for further replies.