Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 521 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing it back to EU. 2024 is a few weeks off. Are we taking bets on what info will be released next/when?

I'd imagine actual "finalized" concept art that's not vague with the logos of each land and what exactly Epic is... we fans know, the public has no idea. Detailed info like attraction names/stories will be done throughout 2024 with their own announcements.

Reactions: Nico
I'd imagine actual "finalized" concept art that's not vague with the logos of each land and what exactly Epic is... we fans know, the public has no idea. Detailed info like attraction names/stories will be done throughout 2024 with their own announcements.
I agree, they need to start announcing more lands and more information about those lands. Because right now the general public I talk to especially outside of Orlando thinks it is a Nintendo land on the current parks.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I agree, they need to start announcing more lands and more information about those lands. Because right now the general public I talk to especially outside of Orlando thinks it is a Nintendo land on the current parks.
Yes, but there's not much point in telling too much now until they can actually make hotel and/or park reservations. Too often people don't pay attention and assume if they go now it will be there and open now. I'm pretty sure that's why the Stella Luna announcement just shows trees.

Yes, but there's not much point in telling too much now until they can actually make hotel and/or park reservations. Too often people don't pay attention and assume if they go now it will be there and open now. I'm pretty sure that's why the Stella Luna announcement just shows trees.
I am not saying announce the whole thing. Start teasing more lands as the year goes on and then a final reveal would be good. Just so people think of it more as a new theme park vs a single land in the existing parks.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I am not saying announce the whole thing. Start teasing more lands as the year goes on and then a final reveal would be good. Just so people think of it more as a new theme park vs a single land in the existing parks.
I agree-- but so far Universal has shown they like to hold off until the time they see as making the most sense. Instead of promising the world and not delivering, they make a vague announcement when construction starts then give the details once things are truly locked in and they are ready to start selling rooms and vacations.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public who don't know the difference between Universal and Disney to also understand that when you show them a park they'll actually understand it won't open for 14-17 months.

Reactions: Mad Dog
January 25th,
Well that helps! :lmao: Thanks for this!

Concept art and logos make sense. As for more about individual lands, I keep thinking about how the IOA preview center was set up with individual sections representing lands. Wonder if the EU one will follow that as well; so more specific details could be revealed there.

Just a reminder for those who never got to experience IOA’s:

By January, at most we’re going to get a re-announcement of the park as Universal Epic Universe (no apostrophe), a new (hopefully less vague) piece of concept art, an opening season/year, more details about Helios(as bookings will need to start soon for it), POSSIBLY a mention of the IP that could be in the park, and a date for the Preview Center.

I would love to see an amazing piece of artwork that shows the current resort area, and the new offerings together on a map. (Kind of like that Disney art that shows all 4 parks together.)

By January, at most we’re going to get a re-announcement of the park as Universal Epic Universe (no apostrophe), a new (hopefully less vague) piece of concept art, an opening season/year, more details about Helios(as bookings will need to start soon for it), POSSIBLY a mention of the IP that could be in the park, and a date for the Preview Center.

I’m curious re when we might see Helios bookings going live, given that bookings recently went live for the other two hotels with no real warning.

Coming from the UK we tend to plan 12-18 months in advance, so we’re already thinking about 2025. Ideally we’d like to time a visit for EU soft openings / AP previews, but we’ll need to roll the dice a bit in terms of timing. We’re currently thinking of heading over in mid-late May, and if Helios bookings are available for this timeframe when they go live I’ll definitely be trying to book a few nights, perhaps towards the end of the trip to allow for a bit of breathing room. I assume I’m not the only one with this plan though, so I’m slightly nervous that reservations will go quickly around this time.

Hard to plan a trip based on a guess as to when softs and AP previews might be happening but hey, it’s worth a shot.

I’m curious re when we might see Helios bookings going live, given that bookings recently went live for the other two hotels with no real warning.

Coming from the UK we tend to plan 12-18 months in advance, so we’re already thinking about 2025. Ideally we’d like to time a visit for EU soft openings / AP previews, but we’ll need to roll the dice a bit in terms of timing. We’re currently thinking of heading over in mid-late May, and if Helios bookings are available for this timeframe when they go live I’ll definitely be trying to book a few nights, perhaps towards the end of the trip to allow for a bit of breathing room. I assume I’m not the only one with this plan though, so I’m slightly nervous that reservations will quickly around this time.

Hard to plan a trip based on a guess as to when softs and AP previews might be happening but hey, it’s worth a shot.
Maybe a few more months for Helios to go live. It’s not opening when the other two are.

Status
Not open for further replies.