Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A portal, with an extremely elaborate moving solar system mobile above it.
An orrery!

walnuttower2.jpg

For what it’s worth, the large “traffic circle” off Kirkman to Universal Blvd is not a roundabout, just a raised off ramp. Its circular for structural reasons, but won’t allow drivers to drive around it fully.

Roundabout, traffic circle, whatever you wanna call it, it will be the most frustrating theme park experience outside of Jollywood Nights.

Just kidding, should be fine, more worried with the chaos that is Sand Lake

Reactions: Ahmanet and Alicia
I'd rather play bumper cars in a roundabout with tourists than get T-boned by a drunk local in a traditional intersection any day

Reactions: Jones14
I'd rather play bumper cars in a roundabout with tourists than get T-boned by a drunk local in a traditional intersection any day
Or you can just have the drunk drive straight thru the roundabout and land in the middle. You think I am kidding but we have several traffic circles on the east side of Orlando and it does happen more often than you would think.