Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still not a huge fan of the outside of these, but the insides look great
I wasn't wild about the look initially, but the more of it becomes reality the more it grows on me. Each time I pass by in different light it is really eye catching. Can't wait to see it with what I assume will be sparkling/twinkling lights at night.

As I drove by today on Destination Pkwy I could see rows of new palm trees in place either along or in the median of Epic Blvd:

I don't know why it took me so long to realize that the portals will be 3-D versions of the compass ring around the logo with the big gold ball at the top and everything...

Universal_Epic_Universe_-_2023_logo.png

When I saw that one being built I was thinking it looked almost like coaster track running around the outside, but that's the degree markings on the compass.

It's so obvious I feel dumb for not connecting it sooner.

More from Bio:

Last edited:
I don't know why it took me so long to realize that the portals will be 3-D versions of the compass ring around the logo with the big gold ball at the top and everything...

When I saw that one being built I was thinking it looked almost like coaster track running around the outside, but that's the degree markings on the compass.

More from Bio:

Omg it’s so obvious now, I didn’t notice either!

More from Bio:

IMG_1506.jpeg

What’s seen in this photo is merely a plate cover for the opening on the front of the portal. It’s a decorative element attached to each entrance. The portal structure itself is wildly themed to each property. This is the part that holds the magic for traveling across the universe.

Edit: I secretly gave it away in a transitional fade in a video last year even.
View attachment 19969

I find it strange that it looks like it blocks the view of the portal for Wizarding World. It may just be the angle of the picture, but I thought all the portals would be visible from most parts of the hub area.

I find it strange that it looks like it blocks the view of the portal for Wizarding World. It may just be the angle of the picture, but I thought all the portals would be visible from most parts of the hub area.
I think the rumored wand statue will surely be able to be seen from the center of the hub. I could be wrong but I doubt this restaurant will be immensely tall.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet