Transformers: The Ride - 3D | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To get this thread live again, (2013 really?) Has anyone noticed pixelation towards the center of the ravage screen? I told them about it and they seem to have fixed it.

The only 2 I've really noticed are the first one with Ravage and one of those last Optimus Prime/Megatron battle scenes (the one where Optimus says, "Your war is with me," to be specific!).

I have noticed from months now that the devastator segment looks like is not synched correctly, it's very blurry in that part.

I've talked to some management and they said that they are "working" on that, take it for what you will.
Nah, they're probably not. The two scenes that William mentioned are the ones I have an issue with, and they have had a bit of a lower resolution in the animation since the ride opened. It was probably rendered in that way. But it doesnt make or break it for me. Lol

Reactions: transfo
Nah, they're probably not. The two scenes that William mentioned are the ones I have an issue with, and they have had a bit of a lower resolution in the animation since the ride opened. It was probably rendered in that way. But it doesnt make or break it for me. Lol
Same, I'll ride TF till it closes.

Come on people, does nobody know about this?  :angry: Anyway here ya go: https://ushtix.com/Home.aspx Obviously this is kinda coinciding with Age of Extinction's release date (June 27).

"Exclusive After Hours Access to the Park from 8pm to 11pm. Experience the Attractions including Transformers The Ride – 3D, Special Transformers Activities, Special Event Lanyards, 10% off Select Merchandise, Panel Discussions and more! " 

This is awesome, especially for a TF fan like me... now only if I had some money. Also, you can get in for 40$ if you're an AP holder. ushtix.com/transformersap

Still not sure if I'll go, but it does sound pretty awesome.

-sent from the IU App

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on people, does nobody know about this?  :angry: Anyway here ya go: https://ushtix.com/Home.aspx Obviously this is kinda coinciding with Age of Extinction's release date (June 27).

"Exclusive After Hours Access to the Park from 8pm to 11pm. Experience the Attractions including Transformers The Ride – 3D, Special Transformers Activities, Special Event Lanyards, 10% off Select Merchandise, Panel Discussions and more! " 

This is awesome, especially for a TF fan like me... now only if I had some money. Also, you can get in for 40$ if you're an AP holder. ushtix.com/transformersap

Still not sure if I'll go, but it does sound pretty awesome.

-sent from the IU App
I saw this on tfw2005. It sounds cool, but I'll be in Mexico that day :) .

Since this thread is dead and I don't want my favorite ride's thread to be dead:

What has your experience been with the team members here? I've always had nice ones, and a couple amazing ones (see my trip report), how about you?

Last edited by a moderator: