Transformers: The Ride - 3D | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For nearly three hours it seems, too. This one is harsh, thank god this is the first day of non-peak.

Edit: sure enough TF finally opened back up. Hours extended til 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally. I'm surprised TF kept the wait at 40 minutes. I guess the summer promotion was successful this year. And now, less people

I paid close attention to the Transformers resolution and graphics today. My observation is that all the PROJECTORS are definitely 4K, as is 90% of the action. However, in many of the smaller close up screens, some of the actual GRAPHICS and CGI in the BACKGROUNDS is sort of shaky, very pixely, and doesn't look 4K, as if parts of the CGI layers wasn't rendered in 4K....

^ not saying I don't believe you, but I...don't believe you. Haha. I don't see how that makes sense realistically at all.... There's no reason Universal would EVER do that. It's all 4K now but certain animation in the background doesn't look like it was renderrendered in 4K. I'll try to show some examples but it was always 4K....

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the video footage last week and I personally didn't notice a decrease in quality. Who knows. Maybe something is off and I'm not noticing it.

There's been no decrease in quality, and I don't see any realistic reason as to why they'd suddenly reduce the quality haha. But regarding certain details IN the animation, I feel that certain background action wasn't rendered in full 4K. Ill try to show you some examples.

There's a few backgrounds, characters, signs, etc, that look very video game-ish and jittery and not as high res as the rest of the action.

Well the part were devastator appears for the first time has been out of sync for soooo long. He actually looks blurred. Has anyone noticed this as well?