The State of Epcot | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

The State of Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AyJzPmG.gif

SCREENZ TO THE MAX - CONFIRMED!
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Disney could use a few more screen based attractions while, like most agree- USF could use less of. MK has 2 theaters- philharmagic and monsters inc., but I'd love for a couple screen heavy rides to be in there. AK finally has one to go with their theater, DHS has one, Epcot has one too. 2 per park would be more than fine by me. They're almost always less expensive compared to physical and very fun. And because every other ride of theirs isn't screen reliant, they could add them and actually increase the diversity of their attractions. Uni doesn't have that luxury.
It's why FoP is well received and helps the lineup greatly over at DAK, whereas at IoA it'd just be more of the same.
Kong at DHS would've been a smash hit. At IoA it's just really good.

Again, IDK how much stock I'd put it in, but yea, more or less. Show scene(s?) before a mostly outdoor coaster
Interesting. I've always heard that the UoE building will serve as he queue and they will add onto the building for the coaster... of course the "added on" portion could just be the show scenes. I wonder if they would at least make an attempt to hide the supports like they did with Lightcycle Run.

Reactions: Alicia
Interesting. I've always heard that the UoE building will serve as he queue and they will add onto the building for the coaster... of course the "added on" portion could just be the show scenes. I wonder if they would at least make an attempt to hide the supports like they did with Lightcycle Run.
From what I understand the outdoor portion will be behind the park, so I'm not sure they'd bother

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.