The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The best thing they could do is re write the script. The show has a beautiful set and has potential. But that dialogue is absolutely horrible. I would imagine even a six year old kid would think they were talking down to him/her.

The best thing they could do is re write the script. The show has a beautiful set and has potential. But that dialogue is absolutely horrible. I would imagine even a six year old kid would think they were talking down to him/her.
Yes, less corny...more adventurous

I'm hearing 3 weeks delay. Which would push it to mid June. Also, its the same story and the same script with minimal re-writes and some shuffling around of some scenes. I believe when they went in for some minor refurb work they found the set to be in worse shape than originally thought so major repairs had to be added last minute.

Goodness, a stage that has been there since '99 with no proper maintenance refurb needs to close to get things replaced?
Sometimes, unfortunate glimmers of old management rear their ugly heads.

Goodness, a stage that has been there since '99 with no proper maintenance refurb needs to close to get things replaced?
Sometimes, unfortunate glimmers of old management rear their ugly heads.

What a change for the better since the Comcast acquisition. If you told people back in 2008 that all of this was happening, and all the stuff planned for the next few years, they would have definitely thought you were a bit crazy........ ( see you all in a few, we're doing a sports trip...Columbus soccer tonight, Columbus AAA baseball tomorrow, Nashville AAA baseball Monday night, Cincy Reds baseball Tuesday.....sports junkie time)

I noticed that the new resort guides actually point out Sinbad on the resort map spread. I don't remember it being mentioned on the previous one. Sorry I don't have a picture of it.

What a change for the better since the Comcast acquisition. If you told people back in 2008 that all of this was happening, and all the stuff planned for the next few years, they would have definitely thought you were a bit crazy........ ( see you all in a few, we're doing a sports trip...Columbus soccer tonight, Columbus AAA baseball tomorrow, Nashville AAA baseball Monday night, Cincy Reds baseball Tuesday.....sports junkie time)

And to think Comcast wanted to buy Disney... imagine what they would have done with WDW. Their loss is our gain.