Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bring on a Hive 2 room!

I still wish that one day they would have a Bloodengutz/Slaughter Sinema crossover where he secretly invites all his enemies to the drive in, traps all who show up, and kill them in the ways of the movies (think Vincent Price’s Theater of Blood). We walk through each movie with the transition being a dead bodily and Bloodengutz announcing the next feature.

The original is my favorite house of all time so I'm super excited for this house and year already! Like others have said, hopefully the drive-in returns with a few sequel trailers from the original. It also looks like this will be in one of the new tents which potentially could make for a bigger, longer version of the original.

I cannot wait to be immersed again in the original and creative B-movie universe they have created for us.

The Heavy Metal Hell 3D character's outfit reminds me of Suicide from Return of the Living Dead. lol

1716134009903.jpeg

1716133994509.jpeg

Thinking about what @Legacy said a bit back about filming in the Dueling Dragons house, it should be fun to see them making a b-movie trailer for Dueling Dragons or something similar just using the house similar to how they how filmed scenes inside the HIVE and Scarecrow houses for their trailers.

Bringing over the discussion from Goblin's Feast, it sounds like Slaughter Sinema will be returning to Sprung Tent 2, and it's not going in one of the newer tents.

If that's the case, one of the reasons why could be intricately unique to Slaughter Sinema itself, the Drive-In screen to show the trailers. Anyone who's gone through the original can tell you, that Drive-In screen was the perfect setup for the house. And due to how Sprung 2's queue layout is, it allowed you to watch the trailers for a good amount of time before you entered the house, and not every location has a queue which allows you to look at the facade for a good while before you enter. (Best I can think of is the newer parade building, which is no longer available. Or the MIB tent which is definitely not available.)

Last edited:
Bringing over the discussion from Goblin's Feast, it sounds like Slaughter Sinema will be returning to Sprung Tent 2, and it's not going in one of the newer tents.

If that's the case, one of the reasons why could be intricately unique to Slaughter Sinema itself, the Drive-In screen to show the trailers. Anyone who's gone through the original can tell you, that Drive-In screen was the perfect setup for the house. And due to how Sprung 2's queue layout is, it allowed you to watch the trailers for a good amount of time before you entered the house, and not every location has a queue which allows you to look at the facade for a good while before you enter. (Best I can think of is the newer parade building...which is no longer available...)

That is exactly what my concern was when I found out it may be in one of the newer tents. The drive-in scene with the trailers playing was a huge part of the charm of this house. If it needs to be at the same location to keep it then I'm all for it!

With Slaughter Sinema 2 officially announced, we are approaching a crossroads. The first Slaughter Sinema in 2018 introduced Swamp Yeti's to the event with it's final room, "Attack of the Swamp Yeti". Since then, we have seen the Yeti's return in both 2019, with "Yeti: Terror of the Yukon", and 2023 with "Yeti: Campground Kills".

That makes three major houses since their first appearance 6 years ago. That's a lot more than most original characters get, and rivals certain headlining IP's like Stranger Things or Halloween.

My question is: Do you want to see the Yeti's return in Slaughter Sinema 2? Are they overused at this point? Have they reached classic original character status like Nightingales or HHN Bear, and are welcome to pop in whenever they are warranted? Should they have a full room, "Attack of the Swamp Yeti 2"? Should they have the chaser scare and nothing else? I'm legitimately curious on how this community feels about the Yeti's and their use at the event broadly!

EDIT: Darn! I was curious about how the poll would go! Mods and Brian, I would love to see a Poll feature added to posts itself if we can't have subthreads like the Yeti one!

Last edited:
My question is: Do you want to see the Yeti's return in Slaughter Sinema 2? Are they overused at this point? Have they reached classic original character status like Nightingales or HHN Bear, and are welcome to pop in whenever they are warranted? Should they have a full room, "Attack of the Swamp Yeti 2"? Should they have the chaser scare and nothing else? I'm legitimately curious on how this community feels about the Yeti's and their use at the event broadly!
I hope to not see yetis again tbh. Maybe at most a brief appearance like Faustus, but not one of the main features. I kinda also don’t want to see this house kickoff another series like SS1 did, but who knows I could change my mind if the concept is fun enough. With that said, I would like to see yetis for an anniversary house appearance in the future.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
With Slaughter Sinema 2 officially announced, we are approaching a crossroads. The first Slaughter Sinema in 2018 introduced Swamp Yeti's to the event with it's final room, "Attack of the Swamp Yeti". Since then, we have seen the Yeti's return in both 2019, with "Yeti: Terror of the Yukon", and 2023 with "Yeti: Campground Kills".

That makes three major houses since their first appearance 6 years ago. That's a lot more than most original characters get, and rivals certain headlining IP's like Stranger Things or Halloween.

EDIT: Darn! I was curious about how the poll would go! Mods and Brian, I would love to see a Poll feature added to posts itself if we can't have subthreads like the Yeti one!
Not only that, but already thinking about how we could potentially see the start of another popular original franchise in here! Yetis with SS1, what could it be in SS2 (if any)?

Reactions: Ahmanet
Not only that, but already thinking about how we could potentially see the start of another popular original franchise in here! Yetis with SS1, what could it be in SS2 (if any)?

I can see an ongoing trend of SS houses that creates potential spin-offs. They are only limited to their imagination and creativity. I guess public interest too. Lol

This reminds me of how Machete was a spin-off of the movie Grindhouse. Wonder of that was part of the influence of the Yeti houses.

Some things I would like to see:
I would love to see a Leave it to Cleaver 2 trailer.
Schittie's Kidz 2 trailer.
Dark night of the scarecrow influenced movie section.
Sssssssss or Squirm influenced movie section.

Reactions: Ahmanet