Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some rock work being added to the queue building
22390719533_f5fb87e783_k.jpg

Last edited:
I think this ride is going to be way above universals fans expectations. I have always been a Rollercoaster person and thought the screens and 3d rides were boring. But it took me coming back and finally experiencing Harry potter that made me a believer lol! So exited about my family's summer 2016 debut at uo resort. And you know I'm ready for hulk ;)

Reactions: Mad Dog
The

:lol:Like a second language, they too mostly use the term soccer instead of football so as not to confuse. But the club team system I founded is the "Mon Valley United Football Club" ( I'm to the goalie's right in the picture)(sponsored by Straubs Beer), so I keep the official term.

Off topic, and forgive me if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but No-one in the UK calls Football Soccer... (I may have read the post wrong though)

Where does all the water from JPRA go?!

I'm so excited, I've just been dumped from my 2nd job (a job which I was not allowed time off in September) SO I am going to Florida next September, and will return to HHN, and get to ride Kong!! I can't wait, Kong sounds pretty cool

Off topic, and forgive me if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick, but No-one in the UK calls Football Soccer... (I may have read the post wrong though)

I'm so excited, I've just been dumped from my 2nd job (a job which I was not allowed time off in September) SO I am going to Florida next September, and will return to HHN, and get to ride Kong!! I can't wait, Kong sounds pretty cool
That's part of a longer conversation. That was referring to UK players that now live in this area and continue to play the sport. They're just being polite to their host players and avoiding communication problems with Americans that use the term football for the American sport football.

Reactions: Brervixen

Just curious. Now that some NFL games are played in London, what do you guys call the NFL when you are saying you are watching it or going to a game?

Just curious. Now that some NFL games are played in London, what do you guys call the NFL when you are saying you are watching it or going to a game?

I've heard it called NFL the most over here. Sometimes 'American Football'

I'd imagine it would go into that large reservoir behind the JPRA building.

Reactions: Brervixen
I'd say almost always American Football. Or rugby for sissy's.

lol - That brings up another question. If many think it is rugby for sissy's why does the NFL think having games in London has been so successful? I mean at times there has been rumors of having a London team, which I think would just be dumb because of the travel alone, but just curious why it would be successful if rugby is the sport of choice over there.

lol - That brings up another question. If many think it is rugby for sissy's why does the NFL think having games in London has been so successful? I mean at times there has been rumors of having a London team, which I think would just be dumb because of the travel alone, but just curious why it would be successful if rugby is the sport of choice over there.

I'm just kidding about that, I know a few rugby guys who say that because american footballers wear protective clothing under their jerseys. I'm sure Jeremy Clarkson has mentioned something similar before.

Make no mistake about it, soccer is number 1 here by a large margin and then it's rugby but I honestly couldn't tell you why the NFL is so popular here when it comes. It's the same with the superbowl, I know people who will only watch american football that one night at 1am religiously every year. I think it's just an excuse to stay up late and drink on a SUnday.