Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just kidding about that, I know a few rugby guys who say that because american footballers wear protective clothing under their jerseys. I'm sure Jeremy Clarkson has mentioned something similar before.

Make no mistake about it, soccer is number 1 here by a large margin and then it's rugby but I honestly couldn't tell you why the NFL is so popular here when it comes. It's the same with the superbowl, I know people who will only watch american football that one night at 1am religiously every year. I think it's just an excuse to stay up late and drink on a SUnday.

It's just so people can say 'I went and saw that'.

I know very few people who could name you teams, players and performance figures!

I'm just kidding about that, I know a few rugby guys who say that because american footballers wear protective clothing under their jerseys. I'm sure Jeremy Clarkson has mentioned something similar before.

Make no mistake about it, soccer is number 1 here by a large margin and then it's rugby but I honestly couldn't tell you why the NFL is so popular here when it comes. It's the same with the superbowl, I know people who will only watch american football that one night at 1am religiously every year. I think it's just an excuse to stay up late and drink on a SUnday.

Thanks, was just curious.

Now back to the topic at hand, KONG! :)

Reactions: Derek R
C9JnEBu.jpg

It's quite a bit all over the place but it's been a long day.

A slight variation.

RWu5eNu.jpg

Last edited:
Ride length looks short.

And from what I've seen and heard so far this ride seems like it's going to be Meh...
I was excited. Not anymore.
Hope it's great!
Look forward to experiencing it.

I thought it was meant to be about 6mins long? That's longer than Transformers and Spider-Man.

I think this ride is going to be great.

Ride length looks short.

And from what I've seen and heard so far this ride seems like it's going to be Meh...
I was excited. Not anymore.
Hope it's great!
Look forward to experiencing it.
They say it will be the longest ride in the resort. Plus the interactive element, from the queue to the ride sounds awesome.