Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like Potter probably has the same status as Jurassic in that it's unlikely to leave/be replaced for decades. Nintendo may end up the same although it's a bit early to call it.

Mummy should really be irreplacable as a classic Universal franchise but we have seen what they do with those unfortunately :(

I feel like Potter probably has the same status as Jurassic in that it's unlikely to leave/be replaced for decades. Nintendo may end up the same although it's a bit early to call it.

Mummy should really be irreplacable as a classic Universal franchise but we have seen what they do with those unfortunately :(
If they upkept the ride more,I would agree

But I think especially these indoor coasters need more work to stay modern then many other rides and doesn't feel like Universal cares to keep motion simulators up to date...let alone the Mummy Coaster. I would love it to stick around but think it needs some work

If they upkept the ride more,I would agree

But I think especially these indoor coasters need more work to stay modern then many other rides and doesn't feel like Universal cares to keep motion simulators up to date...let alone the Mummy Coaster. I would love it to stick around but think it needs some work
mummy with a killer refurb headed by the HHN team would be awesome. Imagine if they rethemed it to Universal Monsters to allow all of the characters to have a permanent spot after their successful reign of houses

mummy with a killer refurb headed by the HHN team would be awesome. Imagine if they rethemed it to Universal Monsters to allow all of the characters to have a permanent spot after their successful reign of houses
It's long past but when the House of Horror's was shut down....they should have brought some of those props and parts of the house for the Q of the Mummy and made it a "monsters" themed coaster. Maybe have it where it could be the Wolfman, Mummy or Frankincense monster.

Like Star Tours but instead of different destinations its different Horror films.

It's long past but when the House of Horror's was shut down....they should have brought some of those props and parts of the house for the Q of the Mummy and made it a "monsters" themed coaster. Maybe have it where it could be the Wolfman, Mummy or Frankincense monster.

Like Star Tours but instead of different destinations its different Horror films.
I miss HOH so much, it genuinely was a good maze too.

Reactions: Freak
May be speaking too soon? Or is this finally it?

I’m hearing a lot of steam picking up that one year after F&F’s opening this ride is finally biting the dust for expansion….

Reactions: joerodriguez

I’m hearing a lot of steam picking up that one year after F&F’s opening this ride is finally biting the dust for expansion….
I hope sooooooo much this also means the Tram can move.....if they can move the Tram then cool start there

I'd rather another new ride over replacing another ride....but if it means the Tram moves and we can go up to falls lake for more lands and rides then cool, I'll be excited for that

Reactions: joerodriguez

I don’t believe so. I do have information they are upgrading the lockers at mummy. Unless they threw that out

Reactions: Jerroddragon
If this is true, if USH were smart, they would use it for a plaza that would hold Bourne, the new Tour loading, and a station for another coaster that can go up the hill. That way you add more entertainment, open the current Tour loading area for expansion, give Mummy a proper replacement, and open up a little more foot traffic in the lower lot.

If this is true, if USH were smart, they would use it for a plaza that would hold Bourne, the new Tour loading, and a station for another coaster that can go up the hill. That way you add more entertainment, open the current Tour loading area for expansion, give Mummy a proper replacement, and open up a little more foot traffic in the lower lot.
A new plaza, Untrainable, and a relocation of both the Studio Tour and ADA feels like good moves to make. That way you could also use the road besides that of the Mummy queue as part of the process.

Does Universal have a plan for people in Scooter/wheelchairs

Getting to the Lower Lot if you can't stand on the Starway is really no that great

Does Universal have a plan for people in Scooter/wheelchairs

Getting to the Lower Lot if you can't stand on the Starway is really no that great

Part of the F&F coaster expansion is actually gonna involve turning part of the hillside into a recreation of the Aldeadávila Dam so that people can roll down it to the Lower Lot and live Dom's experience from the finale of Fast X.