Revenge of the Mummy (USH) | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Another option aside from another indoor coaster inside a smaller building half the footprint of the current Mummy structure could be that stacked dark ride patent. Is possible a coaster about on par with DK f could in a building smaller than the current Mummy footprint once you factor in the queue?

Reactions: Freakenstein
I see rumors HHN this year is around 25,000 thousand people...how the hell can 15 thousand people more fit?
Yeah hhn is 26k but yeah when special effects and animal actors was open the park held 40k+ guests maximum, it’s only hit that a couple times recently. Mostly pre pandemic

considering I heard Forbidden journey is getting new lockers, I also heard mummy is too. which means this is staying for the foreseeable future
I wonder why, HP lockers make sense because they become a mess...but Mummy upgrading seems like something nice but not needed. At least I've never had an issue with those (just used them at HHN a few weeks back)

Just here to comment on the ride. Yes it’s super popular, however, I think a lot of that has to do with it being the only non-kiddy coaster in the park.

Once F&F opens and potentially DKC down the road and this is something that could easily be replaced without being missed too much by guests.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Just here to comment on the ride. Yes it’s super popular, however, I think a lot of that has to do with it being the only non-kiddy coaster in the park.

Once F&F opens and potentially DKC down the road and this is something that could easily be replaced without being missed too much by guests.
For USH that’s like 5-6 years between when SNW opens and we get a third attraction

USH also needs more things for families still and another people eater in the most popular land, would not be a bad thing
Considering we didn’t use that much less space then Japan we just lost an attraction for nothing

Reactions: Ron101
My sister would be upset imo. A lot of people have grown up with the ride. Rides are like John Huston in Chinatown, anything gets respectable if you last long enough.

Last edited:
I think Jurassic....might be the only ride in the park I see as something they would not want to replace for a longgggggg time. Everything else I see as things they will take down if they need to