Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 346 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they have the fourth gate ready by 2022, it wouldn't be that long. Plus, that it would allow more prep time and more IP's to use if they relocate Nintendo to Gate IV, which in the end; may be a great idea.
Longer than 2020. No.

They already can use more IP by doing different lands in each park.

I also heard from my source, that it might not go into Kid Zone and it could possibly be going to the new park but who knows.
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Hollywood is expected to have theirs ready by 2021. Plus, allowing Japan to have a period of time for exclusivity may actually help; with Tokyo having the Olympics in the summer of 2020..
I don't care about Hollywood and Japan.

I don't care about Hollywood and Japan.

Considering that Hollywood was the first Universal theme park (before Orlando) and that Japan has been growing more and more, and with how important the 2020 Summer Olympics is; people can wait. As per the great Miyamoto;

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Having Orlando be the last for the first wave ensures a sense of quality control; and that if it is going to be all apart of Gate IV (Which I am believing more and more); this will allow them to go balls out and to create something on a quality higher than I think we have ever seen. It will also allow them to have something unique and exclusive that can entice people to come to Gate IV; alongside other properties.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Considering that Hollywood was the first Universal theme park (before Orlando) and that Japan has been growing more and more, and with how important the 2020 Summer Olympics is; people can wait. As per the great Miyamoto;

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Having Orlando be the last for the first wave ensures a sense of quality control; and that if it is going to be all apart of Gate IV (Which I am believing more and more); this will allow them to go balls out and to create something on a quality higher than I think we have ever seen. It will also allow them to have something unique and exclusive that can entice people to come to Gate IV; alongside other properties.
It'll be the same thing they're already building and have planned now which already sounds amazing.

No.

It'll be the same thing they're building which already sounds amazing.

No.

People can have their opinions, and that I would add that if SNW goes to Gate IV; it could allow other properties that were in the original concept's that we saw from Gary Snyder that was the original pitch if I am not mistaken.

It's all a fair and honest opinion for me on my part. Could it happen? Yes, and that it shouldn't be as easily turned down.

People can have their opinions, and that I would add that if SNW goes to Gate IV; it could allow other properties that were in the original concept's that we saw from Gary Snyder that was the original pitch if I am not mistaken.

It's all a fair and honest opinion for me on my part. Could it happen? Yes, and that it shouldn't be as easily turned down.
I don't want that original concept that had only small bits for Zelda and Pokémon. I'm glad they were cut. They deserve their own expansion lands like Diagon Alley is to Hogsmeade.

Reactions: Quint
Let's be honest, Nintendo could carry a whole park. Have Mushroom Kingdom (Fantasy Land), Hyrule (Adventure Land), Pallet Town from Pokémon (Frontier Land), Corneria from Star Fox/Metroid area (Tomorrow Land), with DK Island and Pop Star (Kirby) as "sub-lands" and you literally have Universal's direct answer to Magic Kingdom.

Future expansions can use those franchises, lesser known Nintendo franchises, or even partner with Capcom/Konami/Blizzard from other popular games (available on Nintendo systems).

Let's be honest, Nintendo could carry a whole park. Have Mushroom Kingdom (Fantasy Land), Hyrule (Adventure Land), Pallet Town from Pokémon (Frontier Land), Corneria from Star Fox/Metroid area (Tomorrow Land), with DK Island and Pop Star (Kirby) as "sub-lands" and you literally have Universal's direct answer to Magic Kingdom.

Future expansions can use those franchises, lesser known Nintendo franchises, or even partner with Capcom/Konami/Blizzard from other popular games (available on Nintendo systems).

Honestly, I don't think Nintendo will have more of a quarter for the fourth gate.

c4cd3f925f6178c2a01049ccace71cee1380d071067066948d8aada98802ff0c.jpg

It could but it would've never happened.

If it goes into the new park, they still need to demo Kid Zone. USO needs new life blood more than the new park would.

If it goes into the new park, they still need to demo Kid Zone. USO needs new life blood more than the new park would.

Which is why I am starting to think they may be planning on bringing a DWA IP to Kidzone, atleast; just one.

And if I had to guess, a relocation of Shrek; with PiB from Singapore getting a massive redo along with a practical family boat ride telling the story of Shrek would be a great 2020 addition for the studios.

Reactions: fryoj
Which is why I am starting to think they may be planning on bringing a DWA IP to Kidzone, atleast; just one.

And if I had to guess, a relocation of Shrek; with PiB from Singapore getting a massive redo along with a practical family boat ride telling the story of Shrek would be a great 2020 addition for the studios.

With as much land is there, I'm kinda thinking that adding Super silly Fun land to the plot and an updated, higher capacity, Minion ride would make a lot of sense. By getting rid of Shrek and DMMM at the front of the park, it opens a lot of possibilities.

With as much land is there, I'm kinda thinking that adding Super silly Fun land to the plot and an updated, higher capacity, Minion ride would make a lot of sense. By getting rid of Shrek and DMMM at the front of the park, it opens a lot of possibilities.

That can be very probable too. Hell, I think I had a thought of something similar to that before, if I'm not too mistaken.

After looking up, yup.

MRZoH3D.png

Theme Park Artwork | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Has there also been a thread directly on the future of Kidzone? If Nintendo isn't coming to USF, now would be a good time to start that thread up.

Reactions: Blue
That can be very probable too. Hell, I think I had a thought of something similar to that before, if I'm not too mistaken.

After looking up, yup.

MRZoH3D.png

Theme Park Artwork | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Has there also been a thread directly on the future of Kidzone? If Nintendo isn't coming to USF, now would be a good time to start that thread up.

The Future of KidZone | Inside Universal Forums

It's been dead since the Nintendo thread took off though.

Your idea above could work. Just swap out Pets for Shrek. Assuming, that is, if the Pets to Shrek rumor is true.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush