New Star Wars Nightime Entertainment Coming This Spring & Summer | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

New Star Wars Nightime Entertainment Coming This Spring & Summer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The main stage has gone down, which leads me to believe that this new show will have a nice purpose built stage. This can be a good and a bad thing. Good in that it shows the money being put into the show and makes me believe it won't be terrible. Bad because it may be to large and stand out in front of the Chinese Theatre like the old stage.

The main stage has gone down, which leads me to believe that this new show will have a nice purpose built stage. This can be a good and a bad thing. Good in that it shows the money being put into the show and makes me believe it won't be terrible. Bad because it may be to large and stand out in front of the Chinese Theatre like the old stage.
It was so nice when I was there in Oct. and there was no stage. Really nice ambiance with a straight away view of the Theater and no ugly stage blocking the view.

It was so nice when I was there in Oct. and there was no stage. Really nice ambiance with a straight away view of the Theater and no ugly stage blocking the view.
Well there has been a small flat stage with short LED screens there since late summer. That is the one that I was referring to that was just taken down.

The stage for the new Star Wars show has gone up. It appears to be a slightly higher/larger version.
Image: PHOTOS - Stage set for new Star Wars show at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Star-Wars-A-Galaxy-Far,-Far-Away_Full_27266.jpg

Is that the "show" they were talking about or just a placeholder?