NBA City Closed | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

NBA City Closed

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cheesecake Factory, especially if Penny is serving the food.
Sure a unique restaurant would be nice but I think the huge menu options the CF has will please a lot of visitors.
At least it's better then a sportsbar, those are already all over town.

There's literally a CF 10 minutes from UOR.

I'm not feeling the Cheesecake Factory, main reason is I feel that the menu is too close to many of the new places and may cannibalize from them. The main thing I order at Cheesecake Factory is Italian and while I haven't been I feel like I would prefer going to Vivo.

It's boring too and they are everywhere. How bout we just stick a Ale House in there and call it a day :p

I'm not a fan of the Cheesecake Factory, but they are very popular. I do like their Grand Lux resturants better so I do agree that it would be better to put one of their lesser known brands in City Walk (esp if there is a CF nearby)...but I can't really blame them for trying to bring in a resturant that does do a lot of business.

I like Cheesecake Factory, but Jungle Skip insists that there's one at the Mall of Millennia. (He is correct btw.) Sure I like these nice unique restaurants at CW, but what I have always desired in Florida is White Castle. Yes it's a fast food place, that Northerners would know, but it would be the only WC in the entire South!

Maybe we are hearing something wrong and it could be an original concept inspired by ideas from the owners of cheesecake factory...

would actually be great recognition that a huge, well known brand is doing something original exclusively for UOR. I think they know there is a CF 10 minutes away and know it could be detrimental to the current location.

Duh, I have been reading this as the nascar thread all day and I figured something new had been discovered. Nascar NBA NFL I am lost. Screamscape rumor. Um. Mark their words. Get back to me.

I remember when the Bistro in the Studios served Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. So they've had previous ties.

TBH, CF would be crazy popular.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that. It's the fact that it's a pretty easy to find chain restaurant rather than a more unique, themed experience, which is where it seemed was the direction CW was trying to go in.

I don't have a problem with a restaurant like CF in general, I think it's a lazy option for a place like CW.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that. It's the fact that it's a pretty easy to find chain restaurant rather than a more unique, themed experience, which is where it seemed was the direction CW was trying to go in.

I don't have a problem with a restaurant like CF in general, I think it's a lazy option for a place like CW.

On the other hand, they just went off the chizane with 4-5? new original restaurants. I am ready for something more common and popular.

On the other hand, they just went off the chizane with 4-5? new original restaurants. I am ready for something more common and popular.
Even if it's something more common/popular, I think they can do better than CF. It's just a very bland/generic choice imo.

Yeah, I will agree with you on that. Perhaps a steak house with the name Austin in it? Original and common. How many steak houses are there on property?
Palm@HRH

the-palm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.