Music... yet again... | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Music... yet again...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin, I went down to the waterfront and heard the song you're talking about, including the boom chum part. I took a video with my camera, unfortunately Hulk would roar by every time the boom chum happened, making it inaudible, but I assure you it's there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to imbed a video!

Teebin, I went down to the waterfront and heard the song you're talking about, including the boom chum part. I took a video with my camera, unfortunately Hulk would roar by every time the boom chum happened, making it inaudible, but I assure you it's there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to imbed a video!

Does your camera have the capibility to be plugged into your computer and be uploaded straight to youtube?

No I don't have a YouTube account. I uploaded it to Facebook, if you know how to get it on OU from there.

Thanks for uploading the video but I am unable to see videos on OU's facebbok page, I ama fan of the page too. Is it your facebook account you uploaded it to?

Last edited:
While it's not the song in question, here's a snippet of Ocean I recorded that's played in the park. If you go to the right (or possibly the left) side of the turnstiles, some speaker poles play a version of Ocean different than the soundtrack. I actually recorded this from outside the park after IOA closed for the day. I also have all three soundtracks.

Snippet found here: http://www.vimeo.com/9651902

I really want to try to start capturing this kind of audio from IOA, as the park has such a beautiful soundtrack.

Reactions: mantaguy
jmercer25
OMG thats the absolute best version of that song ever i love the deep bass it feels.... i mean sounds so good!!!!
id love to captures this kind of audio around ioa too. the music is really one of the reasons i love ioa so much!

Sorry I missed this continuing conversation that I started. Glad that "boom chum" worked as a good definition! As I recall, it is that piece that moves into an upwards rising crescendo after the boom chums. Add the roar of the hulk and I get all goose bumpy.

While it's not the song in question, here's a snippet of Ocean I recorded that's played in the park. If you go to the right (or possibly the left) side of the turnstiles, some speaker poles play a version of Ocean different than the soundtrack. I actually recorded this from outside the park after IOA closed for the day. I also have all three soundtracks.

Snippet found here: http://www.vimeo.com/9651902

I really want to try to start capturing this kind of audio from IOA, as the park has such a beautiful soundtrack.

Interesting, that is very much reminiscent of the wandering loops used at AK in that it is not really a tune but a mood that is set.

Last edited:
^
^
I've been looking for years, the only way to get it is someone is gonna have to record it on there phone or something. People have done it with the Disney parks and uploaded them to YouTube. Hopefully someone does it with IOA

It's very hard to do that because you never know when a new song will start. I've tried. I suppose you could wait in one place all day but that would be quite boring. But if you really want those songs, it's possible. :lol:

Does the music play all night? I've walked back to the Royal Pacific at night like 10-11 pm and its still on. Maybe when i'm there next month if i can't sleep i'll go in the middle of the night to record it lol. Maybe they just keep it on while the workers are cleaning the place, who knows

Is this the audio you were looking for?

http://theorlandocommando.com/post/1205756491/audiophile-at-the-parks

I had been looking for it for ages as well, with no luck. So I just recorded it it instead.

THAT IS IT!!! Thanks for recording Bullseye! It is a third to three quarters in and sounds like an elephant march. Shortly into it you will here the BOOM CHUM, BOOM CHUM, BOOM CHUM waaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Thank you so much, I have always loved that part. Sounds almost like Americanized Asian Elephant parade to me. Woo Hoo!

Hope you don't mind Josh, but I took your recording of Ocean Trader Market and edited it down and looped it using the best loop of the little phrase that plays over and over again. I actually called Universal regarding getting those songs, but they said they likely wouldn't ever be available commercially simply because of the length and the cost of licensing it. When I can figure out a way to put the looped version on here I'll do so.

Hope you don't mind Josh, but I took your recording of Ocean Trader Market and edited it down and looped it using the best loop of the little phrase that plays over and over again. I actually called Universal regarding getting those songs, but they said they likely wouldn't ever be available commercially simply because of the length and the cost of licensing it. When I can figure out a way to put the looped version on here I'll do so.

No problem at all! It's not like it's my music, lol. I'm glad you're doing that.

I'm going to try to make a better recording next time I'm at the parks. Does anyone know where I can get a really good binaural headset?