Monster Makeover coming to USF | Inside Universal Forums

Monster Makeover coming to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Looks like a new Monster Makeover is coming to the exit store for the Monster Makeup Show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting news! Can't wait for the new Monster Makeover at the exit store. The Monster Makeup Show always brings some jaw-dropping transformations. ‍♂️

Someone correct me if I'm wrong... face paint at the other locations throughout the resort is like $20-30?

The cheapest package at Bibbidi is $95 and includes a t-shirt along with the makeup... so what is Universal thinking here? lol

Reactions: MrRoamer
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... face paint at the other locations throughout the resort is like $20-30?

The cheapest package at Bibbidi is $95 and includes a t-shirt along with the makeup... so what is Universal thinking here? lol
I would have thought closer to $100 too. I am curious how long this session is compared to a Bibbidi session. Because the more costly sessions are more items bought, not longer in the chair. so the prices should be based on how long in chair. It doesn't appear you get anything physical with this purchase either like you do with Bibbidi. My daughter still has the bag, sash, and tiara from hers. Maybe she might still have the makeup pack? She didn't get the shirt as she got the experience free during soft opens post covid thru Girl Scouts.

I don't know why I expected actual legit "monster" makeovers with prosthetics or something o_O This is so much less for that fancy red-carpet marquee entrance... *sigh

That is just. Terrible. ....also most of those "options" are so basic that I'd expect to find them at a face painting booth at Knotts or Six Flags. At least do Universal Monsters makeovers in the form of Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue. Again... *sigh

That people who pay for the princess makeover are married guys with kids and that the people who pay to get made into a monster are single guys with disposable income.