How long will The Simpsons Ride last? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

How long will The Simpsons Ride last?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long will the Simpsons Ride last?

• Total voters
I think 5 to 10, I haven't been on it but I hear its good once and maybe like 2 more times and thats it. everyone tells me it gets boring.

The Simpsons Ride didn't have as much hype as BTTF did, but it is still extremely popular considering it won 2 awards for best new theme park attraction.

I see someone voted that it would last more than 15 years.....crazy, crazy, crazy.....

5-10 or lower hopefully.

He appears. :lol:

We shall see how much leg this has once HRRR opens up. It's still pulling in some people, even before they started the cutback with only 1 dome. Compare it to Disaster, which after about 1-2 mos, lines died down considerably.

^Why?

I mean, it's not that great, but I like it. What about it makes it horrible?

a) Its a simulator which is reason enough for me. I hate simulators. I mean, they amused me when I was 8 or 9.

b) It sickens me. Literally.

c) It replaced BTTF. Granted I'm not a fan of simulators, but just the fact that it was BTTF made it awesome.

d) I don't like it.

Well let's see they could change it to another outdated Franchise, Oh wait that is Harry Potter. The Simpson's are Americana it will be a number of years before it changes, But with the technology always changing it is hard to say how long it will last.

I just can't see the ride lasting more then 8 years or so. They picked a franchise that is clearly on it's way out. It's not like a movie where it has a more lasting impression... it's a TV show that hasn't been that great in a while.

Mummy was a bad choice of a franchise but as far as the theme of an attraction it works. This was just a bad idea, IMO.

We did like this ride however therre was a very long wait for it and it was kind of a let down after waiting so long to ride. Maybe if there was only a few miuntes wait we would have cared more for it.

I think it can last at least 8 years but Simpsons is a dying show and a simulator isn't something you can ride over and over again without getting bored of it.