How long will The Simpsons Ride last? | Inside Universal Forums

How long will The Simpsons Ride last?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long will the Simpsons Ride last?

• Total voters
Sep 22, 2008
Just wondering how long you think the Simpsons Ride will last. I think around 10-15 years max, but nothing longer than BTTF.

well this is a tough one because it doesn't have nearly as much thunder and steam as BTTF... Or any of the other rides for that matter. But, what are they going to do when it is at 0% popularity? Demolish it? It'd be interesting to see what would end up happening to the ride.

I don't see it staying as long as BTTF. Luckily for Universal, they can change the ride inside pretty quickly, but of course it will still be a simulator unless something drastic happens.

You know there's something wrong when us theme park fanatics (particularly when, at the beginning of the year, we were jumping at every new construction picture) are already wondering how long the ride will last. :lol:

You know there's something wrong when us theme park fanatics (particularly when, at the beginning of the year, we were jumping at every new construction picture) are already wondering how long the ride will last. :lol:
I won't be getting tired of it any time soon. I love the ride and so do my parents and the rest of my family. We love The Simpson's Ride and MIB enough where we won't be getting tired of them for a while.

Maybe some 12 years after celebrating 10th aniversary, the simpsons ride isnt somthing that i was really excited about it, is just ride it, laugh and forget it, the show is a hit now... but maybe itll stay a bit longer look at jaws, betty boop, and Popeyes...

I won't be getting tired of it any time soon. I love the ride and so do my parents and the rest of my family. We love The Simpson's Ride and MIB enough where we won't be getting tired of them for a while.

I usually hit the Simpsons first when I head out to USF. That, of course is followed by about 5-10 rides on MIB. Gah, I love that ride. I could spend hours on it.

My personal record is 26 times in one day.