HHN 31 Construction Thread | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope so, seems like they saw it and decided to give it a try this year (hopefully).

HHN has a large fanbase that will show up just to hang out without doing any houses. As a new local, I plan on doing just that this year.
Yeah, us too, though we're not really HHN fans. . Houses really don't do much for us. I think the most we ever did in a day was four, and that was with a stay and scream head start. But we do like the atmosphere, ambiance,
scare zones, shows, and special effects like the projections and fog. We're tourists, parks are first and HHN is a nice sideshow that enriches the park vacation experience, but only to a degree. If we
drop by for a night, or two, during a 10 night Universal vacation, that's plenty enough for us. Not everyone that vacations in Sept./Oct. are hard core horror fans, though quite a few evidently are,
especially locals that get a couple nights onsite, or drive in.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I know this has been mentioned - but I really dig the look for the food booths. I also got the feeling that they're meant to be houses where you'd go trick or treating.

Still no idea what the yellow one in Springfield is lol

I know this has been mentioned - but I really dig the look for the food booths. I also got the feeling that they're meant to be houses where you'd go trick or treating.

Who house dis?

FZ4c0jhWYAAwe4T

Side note: I'm so glad they got rid of the parade

Last edited:

Circling back to this, I think you may be right

Minus the egregious pumpkin

Again, I LOVE the consistency

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Is it wrong to think that these scarezones would be much easier to get "storm ready" should a hurrican threaten us during the event run

Seems like it would be with the giant pre-fab pieces they've implemented

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I’d prefer not to find out..
HOS and HHN are both using corn this year so....:'('

Surprisingly the two times it *has* happened, the events got up and running without missing too much of a beat

2004 being particularly nasty

I know they've used prefab stuff in the past, but it seems this year seems particularly prefabricated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet