HHN 31 Construction Thread | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It ain’t so much the lack of movement on the barn. It’s the lack of anything everywhere else. It was one of the first zones to see movement and now it’s been at a stand still for 2 (maybe 3?) weeks.

I was just assuming that most of the goodies are going to be within the barn itself. Anything on the outside might be relying on getting the main part down and installed first. So that they're not dodging props trying to roll out the big pieces.

Reactions: Tbad556
I like what they are doing in terms of the set up for the Horrors of Halloween zone. The last time I remember that zone being remotely scary was in 28 when it was The Harvest and it was set up almost exactly the same. The fencing gives the cast places to hide and ways to scare people very easy which is nice, especially within a zone that can often feel more like a walkway than a zone.

It's still an AoS zone so it's going to get highly congested, but I think this has a lot more promise than a lot of the things that have been in this space over the last decade or so just as far actually, ya know, trying to be scary. It also looks like the trusses may have flames shooting off again like last year, which would be a nice visual distraction.

HOS and HHN are both using corn this year so....:'('

Surprisingly the two times it *has* happened, the events got up and running without missing too much of a beat

2004 being particularly nasty

I know they've used prefab stuff in the past, but it seems this year seems particularly prefabricated
Perhaps both hos and hhn using corn this year will cancel out the bad luck lol. One cancels out the other

It ain’t so much the lack of movement on the barn. It’s the lack of anything everywhere else. It was one of the first zones to see movement and now it’s been at a stand still for 2 (maybe 3?) weeks.
If I had to guess they are really busy with the tribute store since its a quick turn around time