HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cant wait to get to the Royal Pacific on Monday will be there for 8 days and have Rush passes so HHN starting next Thursday. I really cant wait it is such a great event and this year looks like one of the great ones

Cant wait to get to the Royal Pacific on Monday will be there for 8 days and have Rush passes so HHN starting next Thursday. I really cant wait it is such a great event and this year looks like one of the great ones

I arrive on Wednesday night. We might be neighbors!

I'll be with the bf all weekend, but I think he wants to skip Saturday night (the 5th). That might be a perfect night for a meetup with everyone.

I arrive on Wednesday night. We might be neighbors!

I'll be with the bf all weekend, but I think he wants to skip Saturday night (the 5th). That might be a perfect night for a meetup with everyone.

well you wont be able to miss me Ill be with my 65 yo parents. Im going Thurs night with them with Express then I have passes for fr-sun not sure about Saturday that was maybe the night we were skipping too

I'll be there Friday-Sunday this weekend (4th-6th). If anyone would like to say hello, feel free! I'll have Express.