HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just bought my girlfriends and my ticket for opening night! Not sure what ill wear yet, but maybe I'll see some of you there!(I'll be on the lookout for you hatetofly!) This is my eighth straight year going and I love it!

Change of Plans!

I'm heading out to HHN on Oct. 20th this year. I'll be wearing Black Jeans, the HHN 23 shirt, Walking Dead Seatbelt Belt and my Metallica Kill Me' All high tops. I also might be wearing a snapback that night. If I do, I'll let you know what it will look like. Might be one of my Transformers ones.

9/20, doing the pass holder early admission and using my premier free passes.

I surely don't plan ahead what I am wearing - lol

I bought the Rush of Fear passes Friday, so in addition to Sept. 26th, we're going to be there for a bit on Sept. 28th, 29th and Oct. 3. My GF will be wearing After Dark Horrorfest on the 26th, and Hostel, Saw & a different After Dark Horrorfest shirt on the other days. I'll have a Punisher shirt(skull on front) the 26th. Probably My Bloody Valentine & Texas Chainsaw on the others. We started packing today for the vacation. We're staying at the Portofino for two weeks.

I bought the Rush of Fear passes Friday, so in addition to Sept. 26th, we're going to be there for a bit on Sept. 28th, 29th and Oct. 3. My GF will be wearing After Dark Horrorfest on the 26th, and Hostel, Saw & a different After Dark Horrorfest shirt on the other days. I'll have a Punisher shirt(skull on front) the 26th. Probably My Bloody Valentine & Texas Chainsaw on the others. We started packing today for the vacation. We're staying at the Portofino for two weeks.

geesh! you could have rented a 5 bed room home for that price...

geesh! you could have rented a 5 bed room home for that price...
Izzy says it best. Plus...Maids to clean up & make the beds. Probably the best pools in Orlando. Express Passes. Fantastic ambiance. Excellent employee service. Beautiful Piazza's & a great Spa. Excellent restaurants. And probably most important is the close proximity to the parks & Citiwalk, which allows us to park our car without ever leaving the resort, and enjoy a leisurely spontaneous relaxing vacation. We're now committed to doing this twice a year and we've written WDW off of our travel schedule until they fix the Next Gen mess & confusion.

Izzy says it best. Plus...Maids to clean up & make the beds. Probably the best pools in Orlando. Express Passes. Fantastic ambiance. Excellent employee service. Beautiful Piazza's & a great Spa. Excellent restaurants. And probably most important is the close proximity to the parks & Citiwalk, which allows us to park our car without ever leaving the resort, and enjoy a leisurely spontaneous relaxing vacation. We're now committed to doing this twice a year and we've written WDW off of our travel schedule until they fix the Next Gen mess & confusion.

Well said. My wife could stay at the villa pool the whole time and be happy.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I just bought our Rush of Fear passes for me and the hubby!!! so excited. It will be the first year we attend multiple nights! We may go opening night (first time ever), then both Friday and Sat the 2nd and 3rd weekend. Rush of Fear is a great value for locals.

Well said. My wife could stay at the villa pool the whole time and be happy.
Same with my GF. We were at the sand beach pool a couple of years ago and this lady engaged us in conversation. She said she preferred the sand beach pool and called the Villa Pool the "boring pool". Now, for anyone who never stayed at Portofino, the Villa Pool has to have one of the most elegant, beautiful & luxurious settings of any pool, but its generally very quiet since the kids & teenagers usually hang at the sand beach pool. Villa only has a smattering of people mostly over 30. Well, my GF's umbrage was really raised at that comment and she proceeded to loudly argue the merits of Villa. She still brings it up all the time and readily admits she loves the Villa Pool(which she sarcastically still refers to as the boring pool, with a chuckle) and greatly prefers it over the larger sand beach pool....So, we too will be at the Villa Pool for many hours. I'll be wearing one of my many light colored soccer shirts on many of the days. If you see one, holler over & we can have a drink or two.

Everynight of the FFP and all early AP nights. :doggie:

FFP or FFP+?

im looking at 3 nights of HHN. getting there on 10/3 and leaving on 10/6 after HHN ends. Definitely buying a Rush of Fear. Will probably add on express.

Also doing the Unmasking the Horror tour for $100 for 6 houses. I wish they told you which houses were in each $60 tour though.

Which 3 nights (10/3, 10/4, 10/5, 10/6)? Also, which day for UTH?

Other than those two, everything has been updated. :thumbs:

Same with my GF. We were at the sand beach pool a couple of years ago and this lady engaged us in conversation. She said she preferred the sand beach pool and called the Villa Pool the "boring pool". Now, for anyone who never stayed at Portofino, the Villa Pool has to have one of the most elegant, beautiful & luxurious settings of any pool, but its generally very quiet since the kids & teenagers usually hang at the sand beach pool. Villa only has a smattering of people mostly over 30. Well, my GF's umbrage was really raised at that comment and she proceeded to loudly argue the merits of Villa. She still brings it up all the time and readily admits she loves the Villa Pool(which she sarcastically still refers to as the boring pool, with a chuckle) and greatly prefers it over the larger sand beach pool....So, we too will be at the Villa Pool for many hours. I'll be wearing one of my many light colored soccer shirts on many of the days. If you see one, holler over & we can have a drink or two.

It has a lack of waterslide though. :lol: I love the free smoothies they give out, even if it is only like 3 oz's

Not official yet but looking like i might make it up there Friday Oct 4th, and Sat the 5th also. That would make it 4 night of HHN for me and the most I will have even gone in one season :happy:

That's so funny because we call it the old farts pool. I think one of our kids coined the phrase. Seems extremely likely we will see you there. I even have a great shot of the Villa pool as my wallpaper.

Hey guys I will be at the preview tonight! Black guy, lower back length dreds, pink shorts, brown and white vertical stripped shirt, brown trucker hat.